ill never let u go

vics pov: my jaw dropped.

"no let go!"harry yelled.the officer was grabbing him to handcuff him.my jaw dropped,joey was holding me.

"victoria I'm sorry! i love u so much!!!Im sorry about sage also!!!don't let them take me i love u!nooo plz!"harry yelked.he tried to run but the officer grabbed him,harry looked at me one last time he mouthed me something.

"i love you victoria"he mouthed.i felt a tears fall of my cheek.

"i love u too harry"i mouthed back.the officer pulled him away. i followed him,we ran outside to the police car.i saw the whole group there crying.

"y vic I'm sorry!!!"niall yelled.they shoved him in the car.they began to sing a song.

"plz don't make this any harder we can't change a thing and ik there's things. i wanna change!"they sang.

"u were gonna be myyyy summer love"harry sang. i began to cry,the officer got in the car and started it.

"i will never forget u vic...even if I'm gone"harry said.he looked away,then they drove off.joey hugged me tightly.

"its all over i promise"he said.i just held on to him.he walked me to his car and we drove off

10 mins later*

me and joey were getting ready fir bed.well my life sucks.

i was beat,pregnant,lost baby,gone crazy,friends,in love,bye bye friend,and....goodbye harry.joey and i were quiet that night but then i fell asleep in his arms...sobbing ...waiting for things to get Better...

hey peps update tomorrow bye