i wish u were here to save me

vic's pov: i woke up feeling good but sore. i remember everything that happened last night.i turned ky head, harry was gone but there was a note.

dear,beautiful

sorry i had to go but i had to help liams sister with something.i promise i will come back. i luv u so much xoxo!

                           ~Harry E. Styles

i held on the the note while melting.i heard loud voices coming torward my room. i covered myself with blankets cuz i was undressed.then, i jumped!the rest of the band bursted in the room.

"wtf did u do to harry!"they all yelled

"i didn't di anything but we both love each other."i said happily.they all were angry for some stupid reason.they grabbed me, they tried taking me out of bed.

"Get out of the room!"louis yellled.

"no! I'm not dressed." i spat. theu all looked at each other in a weird way.

"it will be more fun"liam said.they grabbed me tightly and dragged me down stairs butt naked!!!i kept screaming,they took me tp some basement.i saw zayn kissing all over sage. they threw me against a wall, they grabbed mr again.they tied me to a table.they ducktaped my mouth also.tears rushed down my face, they grabbed any object in that room.they all hit me! i was in pain! they kept punching,slapping,kicking me! i couldn't stop crying! theu did that for a while.

1 hour later: theu beat me... i was hurt. i saw blood... they kept hitting me. i wanted harry here to protect me..or dez but no theu weren't here. bam! a door slammed open,harry and dez had anger in there eyes.

sorry i updated late! ill try to update tomorrow ...i hope u enjoyed :)