evil

vic's pov: i was in Harry's car terrified.sage was passed out in zayns arms. i wanted to stop him cuz he was touching her body!

"come here i want u close to me"harry said.

"no u perv!"i spat.he grabbed me tightly! i was sitting on his lap,one hand covered my mouth and the other was touching me. i closed my eyes with tears."you r very sexy and fit luv"he said subductivly.we finally arrived, he opened the door and he pushed me and sage out of the car.i didn't want to run cuz i would get hurt again. zayn opened the door and he had sage in his arms passed out still.we entered the house of hell,liam lead me to a couch. i sat down and zayn placed sage nxt to me. the boys went up stairs for some reason,i kept shaking sage so she can wake up.i stood up to see if she woke up... her eyes opened! she sat up and screamed!

"shutup sage!"

"where am i!!!"she cried.the boys walked down stairs."shut her up now!"harry spat. he grabbed my wrist and dragged me up stairs.he threw me in a room and sat nxt to me.i heard sage screaming! the boys were hitting her! i got up and tried to open the door but harry held me.

"no.... sage.... stop them harry!!"i cried.

"shhhh its okau baby"i was crying in his arms while he held me.

"its okay... tomorrow when we do the same it will only hurt a little"he said. my eyes widened! I'm so screwed,me and sage r going to be trapped in the house forever till death.

hey peps! ill update tomorrow!! i hope u enjoyed,plz vote and comment! thanks!

                               ~victoria