got it through my head

vic's pov:i was in bed alone. all offf the boys when somewhere but idk.i just sat there thinking... about everything! harry beat me first,luved me after,treats me good,now pregnant.wth does thay mean!!! liam likes me until his sister and harry.sage my bff!!! got in a big mess! then dez said she's here to help me... pshhh she's doing nada!then the boys r all brainwashed!you know what,my bf treats me good but... he doesn't make me happier cuz he just leaves my friends in a damn room dying closely.tears rushing down my face.... that's it. I'm leaving i thought. i grabbes bags and shoved my clothes,shoes,everything as much as i can in thos bags.i ran to the kitchen and grabbed a pan, i hit everything. things shattered, broken glass likr my broken heart.i grabbed my bags and put them in the living room.i went down to the basement to open the door.i saw sage and dez crying.

"vi...victoria thank u so much!"they both cried.

"were leaving okay and I'm done with harry!!!"i spat with tears.we walked out in the living rooms and grabbed my bags.we tried to open the front door but it was locked! i saw a. kitchen window and shattered it with a pan! we ran outside!

"were going to live just for now at the park okay!!!"sage yelled.

we all agreed,we ran lose... to freedom.

harrys pov: i had groceries from the store. i opened the door,omg..everything broken!we saw out basement door open!!! victoria lefft me!!! i saw a note on the kitchen counter,

dear,harry

i do luv u but u never made me happy like how i wanted to be...

have fun finding me and trying to find me or getting me to be with u again.were done!u never treated me good harry... goodbye.

                    ~much hate,victoria

tears rushed down my face.... what am i going to do... she has my kid!

hey i hope u likes it!!! listen ... i can't always update everyday okay... sorry but i probably will lol!!! ill tey to update tomorrow byeee :)