dead man

daz pov:i was crying so bad!my bff is losing her kid.i got up and put her on the floor. i ran to harry while he was dragging louis with anger.

"WHERE'S UR KEYS!"i spat.

"on th kitchen counter ...plz save her!"he cried with anger.i ran back,i saw niall singing to her with tears.

"WE GOT TO GO!!!!"i yelled.

"but...if i...i move her she's gonna lose blood!"

"DO U WANT HER TP DIE!!!"

"no...ill drive lets go now"niall said seriously.he picked her up carefully and put her jn the car,we drove off.

liams pov:i was with zayn trying to help him with sage.we heard a scream! we ran,it was in our backyard.harry wass beating louis!

"U KILLED MY CHILLED TOMLINSON!!!"he spat.louis had fear in his eyes.harry kicked him,punched him as hard as he could.blood came out of louis mouth!

"STOP UR KILLING HIM!!!"i spat!

"he deserves to die!!!! he killed my baby so now i kill him!"harry yelled.he kept kicking him!i tried to run but zayn held me.

"plz....I'm..I'm so...sorry"louis cried.

"NO ITS A DIE FOR A DIE!"harry shouted.tears rushed downs louis's face.he was really sorry.harry grabbed a huge rock.

"NOOO HE'S R BROTHER!"zayn cried.

"LET HIM GO...UR GONNA REGRET IT STYLES!!!"i yelled. tears rushed down my face.he hovered the rock over his head.louis closed his eyes.BLOOD EVERYWHERE.my ears lost hearing.louis head smushed!my eyes poored with tears.i heard zayn screaming loudly.harry dropped to his knees.

"omg...I'm so sorry louis..."he cried.he got up and ran in the woods.me and zayn hugged each other.our tears where waterfalls.

"ill...ill miss him ao much liam"zayn cried.

"me to zayn...."

aww I'm sorry ....i had to make it like this...but i hope u enjoyed it!!! ill try to update and happy Halloween peps!!!!