Shaky love

The room was dark and cold, Frisk's soul was glowing brightly. She looks around and only see's darkness . "Where am I, I don't recognize this place?"  Frisk jumped to a haunting laugh and a bright smile . She knew who it was and she finally knew where she was, she was where she first met  Gaster. A light came to her sight in the distance. She expected Gaster again ,but this time it wasn't Gaster.

Frisk's soul stopped glowing and her heart beat intensified. A cold sweat came across her forehead and her skin became paler. Her breath became heavier as a small child came into the light. Their red eyes glowing, their hands covered in dust and holding a sharp knife in their hands. They laughed as they raised their arm pointing the tip of the knife at Frisks soul. "Ah Frisk long time no see?" Their voice echoed making Frisk have chills down her spine. "I haven't seen you since the Genocide Route, how is everyone?"

"You don't need to know about them and don't deserve to!"  Frisk turned her body sideways hiding her soul from the child's sight.

"Oh what a shame, Gaster would've liked to know about his son's . Right Gaster, wouldn't that be nice?" Gaster came from behind Frisk making her have even more chills. He went right next to the small child.

"I do wish to know about them since you did kill Papyrus and Sans." He gave Frisk a stern look as his right eye started to glow a light blue shade. Frisk chest started to hurt after what Gaster said, he knew that Chara made her kill them didn't he?

"I didn't kill Sans and you know that Chara made me kill all the monsters!" Her eyes started to tear up as she stepped back.

"So Papyrus didn't deserve your mercy like Sans did?" Gaster's eye started to glow even more. "Why did you decide to stop killing monsters right when it got to Sans!"  Gaster backed away into the darkness so that Chara could talk.

"That was a good question though, why did you spare Sans out of all the monsters? Do you like Sans more then the other monsters?" Chara's eyes started to glow more brightly then before. "Maybe when I get back from the void and have my body back to it's original form, I might pay Sans a visit?" Chara laughed as Frisk fell to the floor crying, the pain in her chest intensified even more. Frisk couldn't breath, she couldn't say a word to Chara. "I'll see you very soon Frisk don't you worry, we won't need to worry about the monsters for very long."  She laughed and vanished with Gaster into the darkness completely.

Frisk woke up gasping for air, holding onto her chest with her right arm. She couldn't move her left hand and she couldn't see beyond a bright white light. She heard a door slide open as the white light settled down. It was Alphy's coming into the room, Frisk noticed that she was on a hospital bed inside a lab room. "Alphy's what happened?"

"Oh good y-your awake f-finally, Sans teleported y-you into the lab f-freaking out" She walked over to Frisk checking if her IV was still working. "H-he said that y-you passed out while w-watching some anime together.

~Frisk pov~

That's right me and Sans were watching anime before that nightmare happened. "Well where is Sans now, is he working?" My head still felt a bit dizzy after that nightmare and I couldn't get my heart to stop beating fast.

"W-well he didn't want to leave y-your side, so h-he is right next to y-you" Alphy's walked over to a table that had a bunch of papers on them.

"Thank you Alphys, wait a minute right next to me?" I looked to the left of me and saw Sans holding my hand while sleeping. My cheeks started to burn up red as I looked at Sans. He looked very cute asleep and I didn't want to move or I would wake him up. I didn't move a muscle while I talked to Alphys about what happened, I sneezed right after we got done and Sans woke up immediately.

~Sans pov~

Before I could say anything I hugged Frisk, my cheekbones burning up. I couldn't believe Frisk finally woke up after 3 hours. When I finally got a good look at her she was crying and breathing heavily. I looked at Alphys and she knew what I wanted. She left the room leaving me and Frisk by ourselves  

"Frisk what is wrong?" I held onto Frisk's hands softly so not to hurt her. She told me everything while I tried to calm her down. "What happened in that dream will never come true, once you go into the void like my father and Chara did you can't get out." She looked like I lifted a hundred pounds off her shoulders. " And in any case, do you like me above all the other monsters?"

~Frisk pov~

I was shocked that Sans asked that question, I do like him more then any other monster. I even liked him more then any human I ever met. "Sans I don't like you that way." He looked at me with such shock and disappointment, I knew that I had to tell him the truth. "The reason why I didn't kill you is because I love you Sans. When we went to Grillbys I had so much fun, laughing at your puns and even that prank with the my seat was funny. Your the most amazing monster I've met." I kissed Sans on the forehead and sat up.

Before Sans could say a word the lab door slid open and Papyrus came running in, following behind was Queen Toriel. "HUMAN PLEASE NEVER PASS OUT WITHOUT TELLING ANY OF US!" Papyrus hugged me tightly.

"A-actually when humans p-pass out they normally don't k-know like Frisk did." Alphys was behind Toriel. "Frisks body t-temperature  got o-over heated and she p-passed out. I talked to Frisks b-boss and she has all w-week to get over her s-sickness."

"Alphys is letting me have today,Wednesday, Friday and Sunday off from work so that I can be home to help you get better" Sans was still holding onto my hand.

"I'm so happy your ok my child and nothing else was wrong besides your body temperature! I even brought a slice of my butterscotch pie just in case you are hungry!" Toriel sat down a plate that had a slice of pie on a table next to me. Everyone was so worried about me and my health, I'm happy that I have friends and family that care about me.

                                                                                      A/N

Thanks for reading, the chapter was longer then I planned but because of all the ideas I had I just kept continuing. I know its to soon for something big to happen since this was only chapter 2 but mostly in every chapter something big is going to happen. Just for saying that I'm gonna show you all a picture/sneak peek of what's gonna happen next chapter. (It's not really big of a sneak peek also if the picture doesn't show just continue to read to find out more and yes its anime version)

 (It's not really big of a sneak peek also if the picture doesn't show just continue to read to find out more and yes its anime version)