Family back together or not

Frisk screamed in anger and attacked Chara throwing both of them into the flaming lab. The entrance collapsed so that nobody could get in. Frans jumped out of Papyrus's arms running towards Sans who was sitting up. Undyne and Mettaton showed up, Mettaton was holding Flowey in her arms. (I consider Mettaton a girl not a boy) "Pappy dear what happened, is Sans ok?" Mettaton ran to Papyrus putting Flowey on the ground.

"Ya I'm fine Mettaton, Chara barely did any damage" Sans hugged Frans trying to calm her down. "Also Chara is back and tried to attack Frisk. HOLY CRAP FRISK AND CHARA ARE TRAPPED IN THE LAB HOW COULD I FORGET!" Sans got up putting Frans on the ground, a gaster blaster showed up. Before Sans could fire it Alphys stopped him.

"If you shoot the entrance you might destroy some of the structure and make it more dangerous for Frisk inside" Sans sighed, Alphys was right his gaster blasters were to strong for the structure of the building now that it was on flames.

"Well then what can we do?" Frans questioned Alphys making her nervous. "If we don't get my mom out she will not be able to breath soon because of all the smoke locked up!"

"Don't worry my grandchild we will get Frisk out" Toriel picked Frans up holding her in her arms. Frans was scared she would lose her mother because of that demon.

"I may be able to assist you with your problem" A dark figure came out from the shadows and Sans eyes went black.

"Hello Mr. Gaster!" Frans waved at Gaster and Sans was lost in words. He had no idea how Frans knew about Gaster. "Could you hold up some pillars so that we can get in?" Gaster nodded and did what his granddaughter asked.

Frans, Sans, Gaster and Undyne ran in to see Frisk  on top of Chara trying to put a knife into her chest. No one could decide if they should let Frisk kill Chara or not. Frisk eyes were red so Gaster and Sans knew that Chara put her under a genocide spell to make her go nuts and kill. Sans had no idea how to snap Frisk out of the spell. Once she was done with Chara she would go after everyone else.

"Mommy stop please!" Frans screamed and Frisk snapped out of the spell. Yet again Sans was confused about his daughter and everything she did today. Chara kicked Frisk in the stomach, kicking her off and got up grabbing the knife. The knife went from red to blue, green, yellow and all the color of the six souls. Chara swung the knife at Sans, Undyne ,Gaster and Frans sticking them into place.

"Sorry but I can't have you ruining my plans" Chara's voice echoed and she turned to Frisk who started to cough up blood.

Flowey showed up with the six souls, once he saw Chara going to Frisk he absorbed the souls. He turned into Asriel of hyperdeath and went to Chara and Frisk. "Chara you better stop!" Chara turned around smiling creepily.

"Oh and your gonna hurt me?" Asriel looked down nervously "Admit it your terrified of me!" Chara turned back to Frisk who was bleeding from a cut in her head. Asriel looked at Frisk scared, he didn't know what he should do.

"Asriel-" Frisk coughed and Asriel looked at her scared "Kill her!" Frisk gave a stern look at him. Asriel knew if Frisk allowed him to kill he wouldn't get hurt by Sans. Asriel grabbed Chara by the collar of her shirt and threw her against the wall. Everyone was able to get unstuck from Chara's spell, Sans and Frans ran to Frisk.

"Don't worry sweetheart we will get you out of her" Sans tried to pick up Frisk but the cut from Chara hurt him whenever he tried. "I promise we will get you out of here!" Frisk looked at Gaster and he knew what she wanted. He used his magic to grab everyone except Asriel, Chara and Frisk taking them outside.

"Hey old man why didn't you let us help Frisk!" Undyne's face was bright red in rage. Gaster held Sans down with his magic so he wouldn't go back into the lab.

"I know Frisk wanted me to get you all safe so I did" Gaster looked at Frans, her eye colors were bright red. "Frans please calm down I did as your mother asked" Gaster was a bit frightened because of the small child.

"WE NEED TO HELP HER, HOW COULD YOU JUST LEAVE HER IN THERE!" Everybody was shocked at Frans who started to cry and fell to the floor. Gaster let Sans free and Sans ran to Frans trying to calm her down. Everyone looked at the lab as it all fell in fear as they all heard a terrifying scream.

A/N

Thank you all for reading and yes this is the second time I'm leaving you guys on another cliff hanger. I would have posted this sooner but my computer was deciding to act dumb and not allow me to sign into my account correctly.

                                                                           See you guys next time!