The unexpected guest

The sound of cheers and the loud music filled the room. There was tables covered in delicious food and the room was crowded in people.

"Time for presents, you little girl!" Mettaton pointed at the little girl that was a bit frightened. "You get to open your gifts first!"

The little girl looked at Sans and Frisk who nodded yes. She opened all of her gifts until there was two left. She opened a small box to find three bracelets a red, blue and purple ones that had the names Sans, Frisk and Frans carved onto everyone. Sans put the red one on Frisk, the blue one on himself and the purple one on the little girl.

"Who is Frans?" the little girl looked confused as she picked up the last present.

"Open the last gift to find out" Frisk smiled patently, the last gift was from her and she could barely hold her excitement. The little girl opened the last gift dropping two papers crying. She got up and hugged Frisk and Sans tightly.

"I love the name Frans and yes I'd love to be your daughter!" Everyone cheered in joy, well except Flowey of course. The papers were adoption forms and a paper allowing Frans to get her formal name.

"I'm so happy you two have a child ,but when are you guys gonna get married?" Toriel looked confused. They forgot all about a marriage, they rushed into everything.

"Soon enough mother, we spent a lot of money on Frans so that she could be in our family." Sans face lit up dark blue. Frisk didn't dyne a marriage, if things went well he could marry her!

"Daddy!" Frans freaked out as Sans passed out on the floor from joy. Everyone laughed as Sans sat up slowly trying to connect with reality.

The night went as planned  and everyone left until Toriel, Asgore and Papyrus were the last guest over. "Oh my child I forgot to tell you, I'm no longer a single women!" Frisk froze almost dropping Frans from her arms.

"Oh um who are you with?" Frisk sat down next to Sans with Frans in both of their laps almost asleep.

"Well um Asgore, he has been such a gentlemen and I realized how much I still loved him" Toriel sat down next to Asgore blushing darkly.

"Well seems my brother is the only single monster" Sans wrapped his arms around his daughter and soon to be wife.

"Actually I the great Papyrus has a lady of my own!" Sans looked at him shocked, his eyes almost all black. "I'm with Mettaton, the brightest thing in my life!" Everyone was happy for him, Sans still shocked a bit but happy for his brother.

Suddenly the ground shook and there was a huge BANG. "That sounded like it came from Alphys lab!" Frisk stood up holding Frans. Everyone rushed to Alphys lab, when they got there they saw Alphys outside the lab still in her dress that she wore to the party.

"Alphys are you alright?" Toriel ran to Alphys to calm her down. The whole lab was on fire, everybody froze hearing a haunted laugh. Frisk skin went pale as she passed Frans to Papyrus as she walked towards the flaming lab.

Frisk turned sideways sharply as a knife passed her digging into the ground. Sans eye lit up in flames as Chara came out from the fire. "H-how are you here, how did you got out of the void!" Frisk looked at Chara in fear.

"That's my secret ,you knew that I was coming back" Chara laughed and looked at Frans titling her head. "Oh and who is that, she is new?" Papyrus held onto Frans tightly.

"You better stay away from her Chara!" Frisk grabbed the knife from the ground, when she looked up a ball of flames were flying at her. Before it could hit her Sans jumped in the way protecting Frisk. "SANS NO!"

A/N

Sorry everyone that I haven't put a new chapter out in a long time. I've been working on this new book that I've been writing. I thought about putting it out onto here so you guys could read it ,but I'm not sure yet. Hope you guys liked this chapter and keep ready!!