Guy trouble

It was Thursday and Frisk's sickness has settled down a lot. She started to do a lot around the house, like clean and move things around a bit while she waited for Sans to get home from work. When he did get home he found Frisk asleep on the couch, his face turned bright blue and pulled a blanket over her. He went upstairs to get some rest in his bedroom.

Frisk woke up an hour later from her stomach growling and decided to go to Grillbys. "I should leave a note telling Sans I'd be back later." Once she left Frisk was hit by a strong cold wind and started to run to Grillbys so she wouldn't freeze to the bone. 

When Sans woke up and found the note he tried to teleport to Grillbys to meet up with Frisk. But his magic wouldn't let him because of the storm. "Welp guess I'm walking to Grillbys, that's gonna be a Skele-ton of fun!" At that moment Sans phone buzzed and he got a message from Papyrus.

Papyrus: SANS I HAD A FEELING YOU MADE PUN!

Sans laughed and put his phone away and started walking to Grillbys not feeling the cold. When he got there he didn't see Frisk, he asked Grillby if Frisk had stopped by but Grillby just shook his head. Sans started to walk towards Toriels house to see if Frisk stopped there for a quick visit. Sans froze in place to hear a scream and looked across the road to see three men crowding a corner in a ally way. He rushed over and pulled a man away from a women and slammed him into the wall. Sans magic still was acting weird so he couldn't teleport them away.

"Sans help me please!" His eyes widened and turned around seeing the other two men holding Frisk against the wall by her arms. Part of her shirt ripped and cuts on her arms and a cut along the side of her chin. Sans snapped when he saw one of the men grab Frisk waist and he forced his magic to throw the two men away from Frisk. She fell to the floor weak from the cuts and bruises, when she looked up Sans was in front of her and his left eye glowing brightly in flames. The men ran away and Sans picked up Frisk bride style teleporting her to their home.

"Frisk are you ok, are you bleeding, what hurts, your ar-!" Sans was interrupted by Frisk hugging him tightly and crying into his shoulder.

"Thank you sans I wouldn't know what I would have done if you weren't there!" Frisk gasped for air but continued to cry even more. Sans hugged her tightly and sat down on the couch. Frisk cuddled up next to him making them both blush darkly, Sans put his arms around Frisk calming her down. He wiped away the tears from her burning red cheeks and saw that she fell asleep against him.

"You don't need to thank me sweetheart" He kissed her on the cheek and lied down pulling Frisk next to him, wrapping his arms around her. "I love you, so much." And like that he fell asleep cuddling up next to Frisk.

                                                                              A/N

I know this was a short chapter but I tried my best. I know that the words changed a bit throughout the chapter. I don't know why but I couldn't change it back, the only words that should have been big is this part and Papyrus's text message. Please keep reading beauties and gentle beauties!