Tables turn

The room was dark, there was a bunch of golden flowers in the center. A dime light glowed over the golden flowers. Two yellow buttons were floating over the bed of golden flowers. A small figure wearing a pink gown was behind the two buttons.

Sans walked over to the buttons, continue or reset was written on the buttons. "Isn't this Frisk job when she dies?" Sans eye went into a bright blue flame, Frisk had this power when she died but Sans was here instead. The small little girl smiled a bit, he could since a strong but cheerful vibe from the girl. She seemed to be mute like when Sans first met Frisk.

"Click either one and see what happens, your not hurting anyone..." Sans flinched at the child's soft voice, she wasn't mute after all.

'Not hurting anyone, Was that what Frisk thought? ' Sans clicked the "Continue" button and the room went pitch black. The ground turned into a yellow and orange tiled floor, there was yellow stained glass windows and large pillars. He was behind a large thick glass, on the other side Chara came throw two big doors. On the other side of the hall Sans was standing there with no emotions on his face. 'Wait how can I be there and yet be here? '  As if someone was reading his mind the other Sans jacket turned white and a slice was through his chest. A sort of clear figure was behind Chara, the figure was Frisk watching Chara do what ever she pleased.

Sans watched in horror as the other Sans and Chara started to fight, Frisk on the other hand was crying on her knees. She tried to move or to stop Chara but she was chained down. The room went black again, Sans head was aching in pain. 'All of that was what Frisk went through, even though the genocide route is over-' Sans got detracted by the little girl that gave him a hug.

"Thank you for helping my sister out!" She gave Sans a bright smile showing her red glowing eyes. Pain struck Sans right in the gut, his eyes went pitch black. His eye went up into flames lighting the room showing the little girl wearing a green and yellow stripped shirt.

"Chara what are you doing here and what have you-" Chara's eyes were a dark shade of brown and her face was covered in horror. Chara was just a little kid right now and not a grown up anymore. Sans let her down setting her into his lap, she started to cry against him. "Sorry kid I didn't mean to scare you so bad"

Chara hugged Sans tightly starting to calm down. " It's alright I should have known you wouldn't see the difference" With that sentence Sans was lost for words. A light orange glow came into the distance, Chara got up from Sans lap all cheerful. "Well that is my ride home, take care of your three girls"

"Wait three girls, I only have two tho!" Sans tried to get Chara but she disappeared into the Orange light. With that Sans snapped back to reality, he was in a hospital waiting room next to Papyrus. " Hey Papyrus what is going on?"

"WOWIE SANS YOUR FINALLY AWAKE, WE ARE WAITING TO SEE IF FRISK'S BABY IS OK!" Papyrus smiled brightly yet trying to hide his anger.