What if

Frisk woke up to her phone buzzing like crazy. She picked it up and saw that she had four missed calls from Undyne and three messages from her. "SLEEPOVER AT MY HOUSE TODAY AT 7". Suddenly she felt a boney hand on her side, she turned around and saw Sans asleep next to her. He had his arms wrapped around her, holding onto her tightly yet confrontable. Frisk kissed him on the forehead waking him up.

"Hey kiddo, sleep well?" he asked while sitting up. He still looked really tired but still got up. He wasn't wearing a shirt, just his shorts which made Frisk's face burn up dark red. He looked at her and gave a grin while his face went dark blue as well. "You still had no clean pajama shirts so I let you wear my shirt remember?"

"Not really but please put a shirt on!" Frisk looked away hiding her red face. " Wait a minute why were you sleeping in my bed?" When she turned to look at Sans, his face was almost touching hers. 'WHOA TO CLOSE TO CLOSE!' Sans grabbed onto the bottom of the shirt she was wearing.

"Your wearing my only good shirt" He pulled the shirt up a bit grinning. They both froze as they heard a banging on the door downstairs. "Seems like we have company". He got up and went to his room leaving Frisk frozen in place.

~A few minutes pass by~

Frisk opened the door to see Undyne with Alphys. They rushed in and hugged Frisk tightly. "Um are you guys ok?"

"NO WE AREN'T YOU DIDN'T MESSAGE OR CALL US BACK SO WE THOUGHT SOMETHING HAPPENED!" Undyne put Frisk down and looked at the stairs which Sans was coming down. He seemed very pleased about something. "Did something happen before we showed up?" Frisk froze remembering what Sans did in her bedroom.

"A-actually no he just, um w-well" Frisk was lost for words, she didn't want to mention what happened.

"W-well anyway are y-you two coming to the sleepover?" Alphys looked at Frisk and Sans. "Undyne invited you t-two love birds"

~Frisk pov~

"I'm sorry Alphys b-but me and Sans are friends." I looked at Sans who was brightly blue and looked unhappy. He soon realized what I was trying to do, I didn't want Alphys to freak out if she thought I liked him.

Me and Sans both said yes to the sleepover and soon Undyne and Alphys left so they could get the sleepover ready. I went to pack a few things but Sans didn't, he really didn't have much to pack so he just lied down on my bed.

"So we are just friends?" He looked at me and my face became a bright red. I was finished packing a few things and I went to lay beside him. 'Poor Sans just for what you did earlier, it's time for pay back'. I looked at Sans and kissed his cheek. "Well we won't be if we went to the "Bone Zone". Sans face blew up bright blue, I knew he wasn't expecting me to say that.

~Sans pov~

I was shocked at what Frisk said, yet it turned me on a bit. We always made dirty joke sometimes ,but they never got to the point of the "Bone zone". Soon I realized what she was trying to do, pay back. Well I can play that game to, I grabbed onto Frisks side and pulled her close. Her eyes widened and her face went even darker red.

She wrapped her arms around me and kissed my cheek. She cuddled up against me, putting her face into my chest. 'She looks so cute when she is asleep, I will always protect you Frisk'. I kissed her gently while she was asleep and I fell asleep as well.

A/N

OK THAT WAS CHAPTER 5, I KNOW LAST CHAPTER I SAID THIS WOULD PROBABLY BE FRISKY BUT NEXT CHAPTER WILL BE SO WARNING.