New life

Sans P.O.V

She left.....

The doctor sent everybody home after the heart breaking news. Frans went with Papyrus and Mettaton while I stayed behind. I sat in the chair next to Frisk bed, my breath was shaky from crying for about an hour. I knew it was a bad idea to do it, having a monster/human baby is deadly. The pressure of having a hyprid (I'm sick of saying monster/human okay) baby could kill a monster or a human no matter how much magic is being used. It was a rare chance that Frisk would survive, guess her luck ran out.

I held onto Frisk cold hand, she looked so pail and lifeless. She was dead now and hasn't reset so I knew that death Sans had taken her away. She was a curious girl so I had to suspect she would go with him to see other Au's. More tears ran down my cheekbone, my soul felt like it could shatter into a million pieces. I didn't care if she had to reset anymore, as long as I could see her bright smile again. I missed the way she would laugh at my stupid puns, the way she would light up when I got home.

I jumped up when I hear our baby start to cry and rush over. I wrap her in my arms carefully, I didn't want to use any magic around her just so nothing goes wrong. She opened her beautiful eyes and gripped onto my jacket. Her left eye was blue and the other was dark brown just like Frisk's, her skin a light pale and she already had white hair with some blue. 'She will be so determined like Frisk, I can already tell' I bounced her up and down lightly to calm her down, she slowly fell back asleep and I sighed out happily. I nearly dropped her into the pink crib as I hear a loud gasp. I turn around and look at Frisk, my left eye glowing brightly. New tears streamed down my face as I ran back over to Frisk, holding onto her hand a bit tight. "Please oh please wake up" I begged to her, Frisk slowly opened her dark brown eyes, looking at me.

Frisk P.O.V

I hit the "continue" button and everything went completely white. I couldn't leave my family, I couldn't leave my daughters or Sans. I loved them all to dearly to just slip away like that, I was to determined. I slowly opened my eyes trying to adjust to the scenery, I felt something grab onto my hand a bit tight. I look to the side of me to see Sans crying, he looked awful but I couldn't blame him, he must have thought that I left forever. I gave him a warm smile and pulled him close to me hugging him, I was now crying as well. He hugged me back tightly whispering "thank you" repeatedly, he suddenly jumps back as a baby starts to cry. He rushes over to a crib and slowly picks up a baby girl, reality hits me and I cry even more.

He walks over to me rubbing our baby's cheek softly and hands her to me carefully. She looked at me then tugged at the collar of my shirt and I instantly knew that she was hungry. I slid down the side of my shirt and pulled her close so that she could get something to eat. (I'm sorry if that was weird) I looked at Sans and he looked at me and the baby with joy and pride written across his face. " She is absolutely beautiful, like you" I felt my face heat up and mouthed "thank you", my throat hurt from screaming a lot still so I didn't even bother to speak. "I thought I lost you Frisk, lets not do anything that dangerous ever again!" His voice was shaky as tears went down his cheekbones, I pulled him close carefully and hugged him.

"I promise that I'll never leave you Sans" I felt him smile at my words and nodded promising me the same thing. He was happy to see me alive and I was truly happy that I chose to stay with him and our daughters.

"If you mean what you say then, Frisk will you marry me?" My heart skipped a beat, I felt like I could die all over again. He pulled out a small black box and opened it showing a ring that had a blue diamond on it. I felt like I couldn't breath anymore, I was in complete shock at his words. "We never really made it an official so, I decided to ask you if you wanted to be golden flower forever?"

I grabbed the collar of his hood and pulled him into a kiss. "Yes Sans a million times yes!" I whispered shouted hugging him tightly trying not to hurt him or our baby. He whispered "thank you" again and put the ring on my hand proudly. We heard a snap of a camera and turned to see everyone in the room, we didn't even hear them come in. Everyone cheered and clapped for us, I saw Toriel crying and of course Alphy's crying because her ship actually sailed. Frans ran to the side of me looking at her new little sister, she asked if she could hold her and I gladly excepted her request.

Frans held onto her sister softly yet protectively as if something bad was going to happen. She giggled as our baby grabbed some of her hair and everyone laughed joyfully. "So whats the baby's name darling?" Mettaton asked, I was left with confusion. Me and Sans actually weren't expecting another kid so we never thought of a name. Everyone guessed a name like Ashley, Sarah, Marissa, Sam or Savanna. They all sounded perfect but I didn't know which one to choose and neither did Sans.

"They all sound incredible guys ,but the name that is perfect for this bundle of joy is......"

A/N   

So it's already 3 in the morning for me and I couldn't think of a good name so you guys get to choose a name!!!! Have fun!!! 

Buh bye everyone!!