The End, for now

(A/N go to my DeviantArt to see what Ruby or Fran looks like, bad art I got to admit but hey check it out if you want to see the. If you do there's a Ruby Fischbach and Ruby the skeleton, I made a little mistake sorry. DeviantArt: Angelcak)

Ruby's P.O.V

"Come on Fran's hurry up!" I giggled as I ran faster through the forest, tall trees passing by. I looked up at the dark blue sky, the sun was starting to set. "Mommy's gonna be so mad" I jumped over roots and judge any tree's that were in my path. I saw a faint light in the distance coming from a small cabin. "Almost there-"

"Ruby watch out!" I felt something hit my foot hard making me fall forward to the ground. I rolled on the ground for a bit, messing up my hair and getting my clothes all dirty. I sat up from the cold ground and rubbed the back of my head. "Oh gosh, sis are you ok?"  I looked behind me to see my older sister running towards me, she was breathing pretty hard. I wouldn't blame her, we have been running for awhile. I nodded my head and she helped me up, we didn't even notice the people in front of us.

"What happened to you guys!" We both flinched at the loud females voice, we looked up to see our parents. Mom looked worried likes always and dad looked, very unhappy. "Ruby what happened to your clothes and your hair!" She gripped onto my arm, helping me up from the dirty ground. She circled around me to see if I got any injuries, she was always so worried about me and Fran. 

"You didn't see what happened a few minutes ago?" Dad snapped a look at Fran for being sassy, like always. "We're fine mom, Ruby just tripped on a root while running" She bent down to the ground by my feet and messed around with the rip in my socks. "She the root even left a tear in the clothing" Dad nodded and put one arm around Moms neck.

"Well you both better change, it's Ruby's ninth birthday and everyone is coming over" Fran and I both hugged our parents and ran into the house. Its been over nine years since I was born, of course. Fran was already fifteen years old, (I forgot what age she was again and I'm lazy so I just guessed she was 6) I have to admit she is the best big sister ever. She can get over protective of me sometimes since my birth was dangerous and somethings happened that I don't know about. My whole family is a mystery ,but I still love them.

Fran and I ran to our room, we both shared one for now since our cabin only had three bedrooms. My parents wanted to go on vacation and get away from the city so we got a cabin in the woods for a week. I changed into purple shirt that had a blue/red heart in the middle and a black skirt. Fran helped me clean up the disaster of my hair and put a black clip in it.

 Fran helped me clean up the disaster of my hair and put a black clip in it

Fran put on a bright blue turtle neck and dark brown pants. We both walked downstairs to meet everyone in the living room chatting away. I was in complete shock, I looked at the time and it was only 6:55. 'Everyone was supposed to get here at 7:30, guess they wanted to surprise me which worked'. "Well look what we have here its the fabulous birthday girl!" I snapped out of my thoughts and looked in front of me to be greeted by Impact. She was Papyrus's and Mettaton's daughter and my best friend. "Where did that come from?" She put her hand on the side of my face and I flinched in pain. "Oops sorry but it looks like a scratch or cut" She looked at me worriedly.