The warning

Frisk opened her eyes to a dark room again. She remembered her last nightmare, she felt a chill go down her spine. The air was cold but a light came from behind her. She turned around to see a grey shaded glass window. On the other side she saw Sans, his eye glowing and he was wearing a red scarf. Her eyes widened in horror to see herself walking into the room. The fake Frisk was holding a knife and her eyes were glowing red.

"Chara took over my body ,but how?" She looked at Sans who had no idea what was really going on. He said his part and then the fight started just like last time. Sans slammed Chara on the ground and then asked for "Mercy". Frisk blinked and realized she was behind Chara the fight and mercy buttons were in front of Chara.

Frisk knew what already what was going to happen, the real her would fight back and hit Mercy. But this time was different, Chara was still in control and hit fight. Sans dodged every hit but soon got tired. He fell onto his knees and Chara walked up to him. This was new, this didn't happen before when Frisk did the Genocide Route. Frisk went to stop Chara from killing Sans but a vine was holding onto her. She saw Flowey holding onto her and was laughing, some of his peddles were destroyed and that scared Frisk. She looked at Sans and saw Chara hit him across the chest with her knife.

Flowey dropped Frisk and she started crying in pain. 'Sans is dead but he can't be, I- I was just next to him at home'. Her heart was beating fast and she couldn't breath again, Chara looked at her with a creepy smile.

"I'm coming back Frisk very soon, we will have lots of fun killing not just monsters but humans now!" Chara laughed and disappeared with Flowey. Leaving Frisk on the floor crying and trying to breath again closing her eyes in pain.

When Frisk opened her eyes again, she saw Sans holding onto her worried and they met eye contact. Sans looked like he was about to start crying but Frisk was already crying. She hugged Sans tightly, being so happy that he wasn't dead. She suddenly felt Sans kiss her head and she looked up at him seeing him smiling brightly.

"Wow Frisk what ever happened in your dream made you freak out a lot" Sans hugged Frisk again making her confused. she then looked at the ground where there was a broken pot. "Oh ya, you kind of hit that off the table while you were having that dream."

~Frisk's pov~

'Sans looks so happy that I'm finally awake, I must have done something while I was asleep to freak him out'. I sat up while looking around then looked at Sans who was staring at my arm shocked. "Sans are you ok what-?"

"What happened to your arm?" He cut me off from talking and grabbed my arm. I realized that there was a cut in the shirt and I was shocked. 'Could that have been from Flowey in my dream?' I just shook of my thoughts of Flowey and shrugged.

"Must have been from the men in the ally" I looked at Sans and he seemed more happy after I said that. "Speaking of which I probably should put these in the washer and change clothes" I got up and Sans nodded meaning it was a good idea. I went upstairs still thinking about the dream, it haunted my thoughts of what Chara said. "Not just the monsters but humans also", why humans to?

                                                               A/N (Also warning so read please)

Sorry guys that I didn't post this sooner, I spent all day at my Grandparents for "Fathers Day". Oh and HAPPY FATHERS DAY. Warning next chapter may include some inappropriate things, I'm not sure if I should do it yet but just a heads up ok guys. Thanks for reading, next chapter comes out tomorrow I promise!! :)... Or I might not fall asleep again and start the next chapter today.