The Bitch and the Three Bears

A week later, a festivity was being held at the palace to celebrate the birth of the goddess Athena. In the past few days, she has been going to the human world, teaching them the wisdom that she held, and Zeus and his siblings agreed to make her one of them. So today was also where it would be announced that she would become one of them.

The Olympians were busy greeting their guests. Poseidon who was trying to talk to the god of sleep, saw his older brother at the corner of the room. He decided to visit him since the other was falling asleep. "Excuse me, Hypnos." He went to the dark corner and smiled. "Brother, you came! Zeus will be glad to see you! Come out of your shell and join the party! You might even find a beautiful nymph to take home, if you know what I mean~"

The Lord of the Underworld was not happy, then again, when was the last time he was happy? A few days ago, he was busy judging those pitiful souls at his kingdom like every day when all of a sudden, Zeus came to his abode just to say that he had another bastard and that he must go to this stupid, late birthday party. His brother did the same thing when it was Ares', and that really annoyed him because he was sleeping at that time and he woke up to see him and Hera standing beside his bed, watching him sleep.

Talk about creepy.

Hades sighed and said "Could you do me a favor?"

"Sure, anything for you!"

He took out something that was wrapped in a black cloth and handed it to him. "Give this to our niece, and tell her and his idiot of a father that I went back to my place for an urgent business."

Poseidon shook his head. "That's not gonna happen." He wrapped an arm on his shoulder and said "Now, about that nymph-"

"I don't need one."

"Don't tell me you're going to stay a virgin! Now c'mon, let's pop that cherry!" he said, while wiggling his eyebrows. 

Minutes later, the couple entered the grand hall, and one of them, was giving off a deadly aura. Zeus was trying his best to ignore this, but it was becoming hard since their guests stopped applauding as they passed by. When they got to the stage, nothing can be heard, and no one dared to try and break the silence.

Zeus cleared his throat and said "Everyone, welcome, and thank you for being here today to celebrate the birth of my dear daughter."

*crickets chirping*

"Not only are we going to celebrate her birth, I shall also announce something important, but first, let us welcome the celebrant herself, my daughter, Athena!"

The doors opened, revealing the goddess wearing a beautiful himation. It was their first time seeing her and everyone cheered for the young, beautiful goddess as she made her way to the stage.

A ceremony was held, and after finally becoming an official goddess, Zeus announced "Everyone, let's give a round of applause to the goddess of wisdom, law and justice, the arts, and the newest member of the Olympian council, Lady Athena!"

Shouts and cheers filled the room. After that, each Olympian went to the stage to give a welcoming speech, and Hera was against this, even though it was her idea every time a new member was welcomed. Ending with Hera's one sentence speech, Athena went to each Olympian and bowed to finish the ceremony. She was a bit hesitant in bowing to Ares since he was glaring at her, and she made a note to be careful around him in the future. Of course, if she was hesitant with him, then she definitely didn't want to bow to the queen. As she stopped in front of her, she said before bowing "Lady Hera, I shall be at your service."