Chapter 5 : Expectations and Exceptions

Dedicated to emocookies  thank-u for your support <3 xxx

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Let’s see if anyone notices some subtle hints in this chapter :P ..hell, -.-  I have hints in every one of my chapter but so far no one’s noticed them :O :O

~~~~~~~~~~~~ RIGHT ~~~~~IMPORTANT…PLZZ READ  <3 ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

for some reaosn it comes out all spacey : S ..plzz have patience..i'll try to fix it if i can..xxx

 I can’t choose between Chace Crawford or James Franco to play Seb stuck big time!!! ~ COMMENT UR PREFERANCE!!!

Vote if u want Chace ;) comment for James <3

And I have no idea who’s gonna play Alex…:s …I NEED SOME ONE DARK EYED AND DARK HAIRED BUH LOOKS MORE CUTE AND CUDDLY AND HOT N SEXY AT THE SAME TIME…SO HARD TO FIND ONE..XD

I have a favor to ask ya guys ~~~ I still can’t find my perfect Ellis and Caleb T^T help meee…comment ur suggestions <3 <3 …(u do know their hair an eye color right…o.O ..I PRAY U DO!!! Or else I fail as a writer… =.. = ) < ---so far I’ve only found the anime versions of them *JUNJOU ROMANTICA <3 )

And I’m thinking of having Scarlett Johansson play Annjalene instead of Charlize Theron ..NOT SURE :S

Lastly who sud play Caleb’s older brother: Ryan Reynolds or Cuba Goodling Jr.

Okay, enough of my rantings…they end here…happy reading s

the story will start right after this …………..

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Chapter 5 – Expectations and Exceptions

Metropolitan Police Service

Date: 31st October

Time: 12:15 am

Officer Kensington quickly eyed the 8 youths making sure they wouldn’t be tempted to start fighting again. So far his favourite were the quiet ones. Ellis, Harper and Alex. Well, sure the Alex kid had fallen asleep but that still counted. There were a few occasional sarcastic comments and snarky comebacks from each youth but all was well for now.

“I hate you”

Officer Kensington let out a low chuckle when he heard Caleb, the black haired one growl at his cousin.  He had decided that since he wasn’t able to go home yet he might just as well have a chat with the kids and enjoy their company.  

“I love you too couz,” snorted back the other 20 year old. 

“So, this your first time in the lock up kids”

The 7 youths stared hard at Officer Kensington’s ridiculous question. Laughing out loud for the first time that evening or day Officer Kensington carried on, “Well, there’s a first time for everything I suppose.”

The girl called Harper snorted and said, “I can’t believe this is the price we’re paying for knowing you Rosalind. You owe us big time.”

“GAAHHH! It’s not my fault.  If the man whore and the slag hadn’t showed up tonight would have been a blast.”

“I knew listening to you was a mistake. I even had a bad feeling about it but you being the evil Hitler wench you are just had to have your way,” scoffed the pretty angel.