Chapter 11 : Under the mistletoe Part 2

Heeeey guys J ~  TRP was Teen fic #568 #464…right now it’s #483 currently. …let’s make it to the #300’s.Thank u to the readers, commenters and voters. I LOOOOOOVE YOU  <3 <3 <3

#729 :’(( ...dropping

#843 :’((( dropping moreee…

hope u likey this chap … ~ enjoy <3

ohh..before I forget…the first chapter of my other story ‘Blue Island’ is up...let me know what u think.. :D drop a comment or a vote or message me / comment on my profile…it’s all up to u .. :DD

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Dedicated to bear8tea for the support :D

Shout out to Leeleyan and one_chance_to_take

Chapter 11 – Under the mistletoe Part 2

Ellis ~

Bloody hell! Has Alex lost it? How can he do that? In public no less! Wait, what the hell am I saying. It should be, how could he do that to Lucas. In front of Seb no less. After composing myself I grabbed a hold of him and hissed at him, “Are you out of your mind? Why the hell did you do that? ”

“Don’t talk to me you traitor. I’m still mad at you,” he pouted shaking my arms off his shoulders.

“Alex, listen to the explanations before jumping to conclusions,” Harper scolded with annoyance dripping from her words.

Alex stared hard at us with watering eyes. Oh hell! Seriously, he’s going to cry now, without even listening to Harper’s explanation. Well I guess I can understand how he feels. If I saw Caleb kissing some girl in front of me I’d be bawling my eyes too but this is Harper we’re talking about for Christ’s sake. She’s a good person, she’s his sister; she won’t do this to her own brother.

I was about to whack Alex and tell him to wake up but he bolted off god knows where crying away like a little child.

“Oh for god’s sake. Can this night get any worse,” Harper exclaimed out loud throwing her hands up in the air.

“Ur…I’ll go after –

“No. It’s fine Ellis. I’ll go,” said Seb interrupting me.

“Oh…Okay,” I nodded simply to shocked to reject his offer and watched as he give a quick glare to Lucas and headed off towards the path Alex had run off to.

“Something I should know,” Lucas asked curiously.

“I’m really, really, sorry about him…it’s complicated.”

“Ah, no worries. He’s like a little brother to me. I’ll let it slide just this one,” he chuckled then with an amused twinkle in his eyes Lucas asked, “Are they together?”

“I don’t know what’s going on anymore,” Harper sighed

“Me either,” I agreed. “Anyways, what are you doing here Lucas.”

“Come here and give me a hug first, you two,” Lucas demanded looking at both of us.

The three of us slumped together into one giant hug and while doing so both Harper and I inhaled his nostalgic scent.

Laughing Harper said, “You still smell the same as when we were young.”

“And what would that be like,” he asked still amused.

“A mixture of pine and wet grass,” I answered releasing him from the hug.

He let out a soft chuckle and ruffled my hair, just like he used to do when we were little. God did I miss him. He was like a big brother to us. I wonder if the other two are here too. This time I just hoped what happened 3 years ago won’t create a rift between us again. It was really hard for me to say goodbye to them.