Chapter 9 : Frenemies, the middle point.

Dedicted to One_chance_to_take ~ thankiess for all the support xxxx

Apparently I’ve been saying Caleb’s name wrong!!! ¬.¬ My friend and I had an argument abt this big time!!! I said it was Caleb [Sa-leb] but she was like no you’re wrong!!! And so we googled it and she was RIGHT!! It’s Caleb as in [Ka-leb] which I think is STUPID and sounds WEIRD!!! So I’m sticking to my version [Sa-leb] …Think of it as a French name...xD …nooo…why???????meh… U’re right!! I’m so tempted to change his name T^T

AAAAAHHHHHHHHH!! ~ TRP WAS Teen fic #637 #344 #343 some weeks ago…thank you all!!!for reading, voting, commenting and adding in library <3 :D ..sorry fo the late upload by the way :(

Plzz pelt and poke me with stones and ptch forks after the chappiee..plan to make up for it by uploading 4 chaps by 4th of march  xD xxx ~ lets see what happens O.O

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Chapter 9 – Frenemies, the middle point.

Seb~

Damn Annjalene.

And damn that stupid, fucking goat.

Bloody hell that sounded weird, like I was on crack or something.

How the hell did she even get it on the boat….unless…God damn it mother. She does this on purpose doesn’t she? Thank god Ellis stepped in to help us. It had been 3 days since then but still I couldn’t help but laugh out loud whenever I remembered Caleb’s face. God that was funny.

“Damn it,” Caleb’s loud voice rang out making me jump and lose my grip on the Christmas decoration. The crystal ornament crashed down on the marble covered floor and split into millions of shards that glistened like little diamonds under the light. Wow, it was kinda beautiful to be honest, but what good was it all shattered to pieces. Well there goes 500 pounds down the drain.

“Seb, you moron, I asked you to help decorate not destroy dammit,” Caleb yelled crabbily.

“Calm down. I’ll pay for it,” I told him and looked around trying to find either Kris or Fraser to help me clean the shards up. Unfortunately none of the cruise ship staff were present at the moment. Just then I spied a little brown head trying to sneak a look at the party hall. “You wanna come in to get a closer look.”

“Who is it,” Caleb asked me looking up from the checklist on his hands.

“It’s Alex,” I replied to him as I made my way over to the hall’s entrance.

“What’s he doing here?”

“Who knows, I’m going to go ask him. At least I think it’s him.”

“Just do your work you doof,” he growled turning his back to me once again.

Ignoring him I addressed the creeping spy, “Alex…Is that you?”