Chapter 14 : The Wonderful Experiences of Dating part 1

Hey all.. TRP was Teen fic #778 #773 some ANCIENT YEARS AGOOO  was * O * so happppyyyy theen..sorry for late uploads :’((   a loong chapter to reward you all for ur patience :P

THANK YOU ALL FOR THE READS, COMMENTS AND VOTES..<3 MUCH LOVEEEEEEEEEEE <3<3 ~

Dedicated to abi310 :DDD u make me so happy!!! Lool..the only one who hounds me for uploads and waits so patiently. You deserve this dedication XD     

Shoutouts to

Sam0318

one_chance_to_take

Leeleyan

Ritz_Bitz

mewjessie

AngelCullen7

Miizurichan

starsyta

Ikkaku6

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Chapter 14 – The Wonderful Experiences of Dating part 1

Annjalene~

“How… in…the…world…did…this…happen!,” Rosalind growled putting emphasis on each word.

And, I’m wondering the same thing to be honest. How in the world did this happen.

Beside me I heard Leon let out a reassuring, “It’s not that bad.”

“Shut up Leon. This is your entire fault Levi!,” Rosalind scowled shooting daggers at Levi.

“What the hell. It’s all your and her fault isn’t it,” Levi stated pointing at both her and me.

“Well, you drove her to doing this!,” yelled Rosalind waving her fists around.

“Calm down both of you. We’re already in enough trouble. Don’t make it worse.”

“But Lucas, they ruined everything. Well, this sure is a fun ‘date’,” Rosalind whined, while Leon and Levi argued against the allegation of them being the root cause of all this.

“This is just a setback,” Leon wheezed aiming a smile at Rosalind.

“Yeah, just a minor setback,” Levi agreed while wrestling his brother off him and then turning towards me added, “Right Ann.”

Before I could yell at him to shut up both of the idiot brothers ended up fighting full out. That’s it. I’m going to lose it!

“Stop it guys. Or else the guards are going to come back again,” Harper spoke for the first time and reminded us of the guards.

Remembering the Roman-armored guard we all shivered with fear.

“That was so wrong. Guys should not be wearing skirts,” Levi frowned. “Think of a hot babe in a bikini. Think of a HOT babe Levi.”

Okay, I take fear back. Levi’s too much of an idiot to comprehend the seriousness of this situation.

“You’re an idiot,” Leon growled and attempted to scoot closer to Rosalind.

“Like hell I’m going to let you, you cockroach,” Rosalind strained while slamming her foot on his torso to push him away.   

Seeing this Levi burst out laughing which earned him a slam on the head from Leon.

“I’m stuck with brats,” sighed Lucas out loud while Harper nodded in agreement.

Bloody hell. How the hell were we supposed to get out of this mess! Caleb! Seb! Hell, those two are idiots too! Alex and Ellis notice that we’re missing!