Chapter 13 : The L Brothers

TRP was Teen fic #603 some ancient year ago..didnt log on then so don’t know what happened after wards!!!

I’M SORRY FOR THE LACK OF UPLOAD!!! :’) ~ don’t hate meeeeeee….~ if u got my messages i was grounded but after like a week of cold-war between my parents and me I WON…lool..perks of being the only girl and the oldest in an asian family ; )) ~ anywhooo hope this chapter makes it up for my laziness afterwards :3

Important note about chap: I was in the middle of writing this chapter when my dad burst into my room all angry and he was like ‘shut the laptop off’ ~ and being the idiot I am I hadn’t saved the chapter so I like lost half of what was written previously ..¬.¬ ..but I think it was for the best..i came up with something much better than before ..:P ..it’s much more dramatic :DD ~ HOPE U ALL ENJOY

~~~~~~~~~~

Dedicated to THEBOYONFIRE ( the only one who bothered to do the competition -..- ..i felt so stupid!!! )

Shout outs to

Abi310

Earth-Sun-Moon

Inrawrwithyou

Smarts4489

jpipkin

Special shout outs to

One_chance_to_take ~ loved your second loooong comment xD <3 ~

Glassheartofmine ~ loool..I FREAKING LOVED UR COMMENT!!! hope u can convince ur parents to get ya one ;)))

Sam0318 ~ ur comment on Caleb will always be on my mind XD

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Chapter 13 – The L Brothers

Ellis ~

“This is nice.”

Sighing Alex murmured, “Yes, peace at last. Better enjoy it while it lasts.”

“I guess so,” I laughed along with him.

“I can’t believe Harper signed me up as well. I won’t be able to hang around with Seb as much as I could now.”

“Mmhhh,” I simply muttered because I was secretly hoping he would be there with me for the classes. I didn’t want to be alone.

“Hah, you lemon. You seem happy,” he pouted.

“I’m not,” I smiled at him unable to hold my grin

Right now we were up in the deck, near the pool trying to relax. Trying to forget that mum and dad had just a few hours revealed to us that starting January I was supposed to go for classes on the ship. They took out the education and future card and rendered me totally speechless. At first I didn’t want to but when Harper had told me she’d signed up Alex as well I didn’t mind as much. Oh well, it’ll be okay I guess.

A scream followed by a splash made us look over towards the other side of the pool. Standing next to the life guard’s chair we found Annjalene scowling hard at the pool water. She looked hot in a swimming suit, a figure that would put a super model to shame; her blonde hair was up in a messy bun but it still had that golden shine to it. Really, hiding it was a crime but I guess she had to. Spurting the chlorine water out of his mouth, Levi emerged out of the water. He looked up at her with eyes full of amusement.

“That wasn’t very nice.”

“Like I care,” Annjalene snarled making her way towards us.“ I wish I could throw you aboard but I can’t be bothered.”