Hooty

The next morning, The first thing Belle wanted to see was, the person or quite possibly a cat who lives next door. She tried to look through the hole in the wall but it wasn't quite possible.
"Good morning Belle, did you sleep well?" her mom asked as she walked into the dinning room.
"Yeah, only if that neighbor's cat would have shut up" Belle replied angrily.
"Now now, you mustn't blame the neighbors, and do mind how you are speaking" her mom replied pouring milk the into the bowl of cereal.
"Sorry mom" replied Belle she didn't mean to speak rudely to her mom. But the lack of sleep made her grumpy.
"I will be right back" Belle said, walking to her room to let out Hooty for its breakfast. She was a little scared because she thought Hooty would get lost in the new place. And she didn't want that to happen because she loved Hooty alot.
But to her horror, she found Hooty missing from his normal spot. She turned the house upside down looking for Hooty.
"Mom where is Hooty" she asked. Belle was about to burst of crying any minute. It was also unlike Belle to cry she was a hard hearted teen. But she couldn't bear the thought of where Hooty was and what he was doing.
"I haven't seen him since morning, Anyways, me and dad are going out, you want to come?" her mom replied
"No, you go on and enjoy and look for Hooty too, my friends Clara and Crystal are coming over." said Belle, excited to meet her best friend again but also worried about Hooty.