The unexpected call

Belle was tossing and turning. It was about midnight. Her head filled with thoughts, she looked at Shawn, who decided to sleep with her that night. He was deep in his sleep.
Then finally she opened her laptop and searched "Mary Anderson"
Alot of results popped up, she clicked on the first one,
"Mary Anderson a sweet 17 year old girl, seems to have gone wild, She has already murdered 5 innocent people in a row. Nobody knows what exactly happened to her, She kills the people she likes, first her parents, then her closest friend, Maria Jackson's parents, Couple of other people and her teacher Mrs Judy Jack. She only became this murderer after her best friend's death,"
"Oh, poor Mary, only if they knew" Belle whispered to herself.
Belle went on and clicked on the second one. It looked like a warning.
"Mary the killer has disappeared, has she decided to stop, or is she hiding, the police officers have refused to look for her, as they fear they would be her next victim"
Belle shut the laptop and kept it aside, her heart was racing with fear, the line "She kills the people she likes" kept repeating in her mind.
Then she looked at the place where Hooty once was, she knew it wasn't over yet, something bad is about to happen.
Then all of a sudden, she was startled by her mom's phone ringtone. Her mom's phone was in Belle's room. The screen read "Incoming call from Haley"
She went to her parent's room.
"Mom, Mom" Belle softly woke her mom up and handed her the phone.
"I think she is finally gonna take Shawn back" Belle said to herself feeling a bit relieved.
"What..?" her mom suddenly shouted and tears started flowing "No"
Belle's dad woke up, and Belle went back to her room, her work there was done.
After 10 minutes or so, Belle heard her dad call.
He looked at her. Her mom was crying.
"Aunt Haley is no more" he said sadly.
"What...? " Belle seemed a bit worried too, not about her Aunt, but about Shawn.
She was never worried about him, she always wished Shawn would never exist. But Hooty's incident had left a mark on her heart. It was his own mother who died. Her thoughts were flowing crazily in her mind, but she remained silent.
"We are going to Aunt Haley's tomorrow" her dad spoke unexpectedly, "But the thing is, I only afford for three ticket"
Before he continued further, Belle interrupted "It's Okay, you can go on without me, I am 15 now"
Her father couldn't even imagine leaving Belle behind, but he had no choice, she had to stay home alone. All her relatives were going to Aunt Haley's place too. So, it was just Belle.
She was a bit nervous and a bit excited to be all by herself. Then her dad interrupted her thoughts.
"We are hiring a nanny" he said very concerned.
"Oh no...! Nooo nooo," Belle mourned, her thoughts shattered.
"Yes, I won't leave you alone, you are all we have gotten" he said firmly.
Belle went back to her room wishing she wasn't the only child in the family. And she took a glimpse on peacefully sleeping Shawn, who had no idea what shock was waiting for him.