Matter of life and death

Mary's eyes lost the love it had in it and turned red. A broad smile appeared on her face as she slammed the door shut and locked it. She was now 'Maria'
"HOW...??! We had 10 minutes..." screamed Clara.
"Candy crush" said Belle, not having to explain much.
The trio held hands. Not moving a muscle, while Maria's smile broadened as she slowly crept forward.
Her eyes boiling with hatred, envy and anger...
"Mary is mine" she whispered with her voice cold and soft as snow.
"What's your problem women..?!" Clara screamed ignoring Belle's effort to hush her...
"My problem..?" Maria smiled, and continued "You"
Before Maria could step any closer to them,
Belle and Crystal ran, dragging Clara with them. And rushed to Belle's room locking their door behind them.
"You cannot hide forever" they heard Maria say from outside of the door.
And Maria started banging the door so violently that it could fly off its hinges any second.
"I have kept a knife here somewhere" Belle announced with her voice shaky and almost unheard by the loud bangings.
"Here" Crystal said picking up a large kitchen knife from one of the drawers.
"Why would you keep a kni- nevermind" Clara for once understood this wasn't the right time for wrong questions.
Clara opened up the window, trying to see if they could jump. But it was too far down. And she didn't even bother shutting the window back.
Even though it was where the killers hide, they decided hiding in the closet. Because for once, they are going to be the killers.
"Thud" a loud noise echoed throughout the empty house, She had done it, she broke the door...
"I know you are in here" Maria said playfully, enjoying what seemed like hide and seek to her..
"I'm gonna find you" She repeated as she headed towards the window and leaned out to look if they were hiding outside.
Clara took the opportunity, and jumped out of the closet and flung the knife at Maria. It pierced through Maria's back, causing her to scream in pain.
"To the kitchen" Clara declared, for she knew there were a lot of knives there and they could finish her off.
But once they reached the kitchen, it struck them, Mary.....
Mary is inside the body too... If they kill Maria, Mary will die too..
It was a tough decision really, but it was made easy for them as Maria walked towards them. She was no longer in a playful mood. And she drew closer to them, staring with her hateful eyes. Her eyes turned purple for a while and then again turned red, Mary was fighting her, from the inside. When the Belle noticed this, she loosened the grip on the knife she was holding.
"Mary, you can do this" Crystal screamed trying to increase Mary's confident.
"You are stronger than you believe" Crystal continued
"I can't hold her for much longer" Mary said tearfully,
"Aim for the heart" Mary continued seeming in a lot of pain.
"No, we can't, you'll die" Belle cried.
"My body may die, but my soul will be set free, do it" Mary said tears in her eye, losing control of her body.
"Bye" she whispered, her final words when Maria was back.
"You don't have to do this" Clara announced.
"We won't talk to her again" Crystal said seeming a lot bold than usual.
While they talked, Belle made a target on Maria's heart, her hands were shaking, she wasn't sure whether it was a right decision.
"Well, too late" Maria laughed gazing at Belle who is about to make an attempt to kill her.
And quicker than a lightning bolt, Maria grabbed the knife which was pierced on her back and threw it towards Belle
But Clara sprang forward, letting the knife pierce through her stomach.
"Not painful as expected" smiled Clara in a lot of pain as she fell to the ground in front of Belle and snatched the knife from Belle's hand, and threw it at Maria's heart.
"Noooooooooooooooo" Maria screamed as she was dying.
Maria tried to jump forward and rip anyone she could find. But she fell down to the ground, dead.
"And the evil lady dies" Clara smiled, while Belle and Crystal are crying for her.
"No, don't leave us" Cried both of them as they wept their heart out.
...
...
...
...

Author's note
Hey guys, if you enjoy this story, make sure to share it with a friend.. Doing anything with a friend makes it 10000 times better.
Well, another cliffhanger... make sure to go hug your friends before you read the next chapter...
And also, thank you for over 200 views.. I know it's nothing compared to other books.. But it means a lot to me..
.
.
.
.
.
such a looong author's note 😪😪😪... bye..
But, Again, thaaaannnkkkkk yoooouuuu....!!!! :)
~crazyumama