Little things

There was sounds of laughter all over the kitchen. After they had made all the ingredients ready and the cake batter was ready to bake. Belle remembered that they got no oven. They simply laughed at each other.
"What are we going to do with this now" Crystal asked pointing at the messy cake batter.
That's when Clara just put her hand in the batter, scooped up the batter and threw it at Belle. It fell all over her face. Belle didn't stop at that, she scooped up more cake batter and threw it back on Clara.
And the fight continued, the whole kitchen was a huge mess. "We'll clean that later" Belle said as she took the instant noodles from the cabinet. They cooked it together, and went out to Belle's room to watch a horror movie.
Crystal didn't like the idea much. She was hiding behind her hands all the time. And just when she got a little courage to take a glimpse at the screen, at that exact moment somebody's head just fell off their body in the movie.
Crystal screamed as loud as she can. Clara and Belle tried to stop her. They never knew she had such a loud voice.
Just then "BANG" the nanny entered.
"Bed time for you three" she yelled.
"Bed time...? We just woke up" argued Belle
Before the nanny said another word,
"Yea, the nanny's right.." Clara spoke up, she felt it's too useless to argue with the nanny.
Belle stared at Clara in surprise. And Clara gave her a confident wink.
"Good for you, now to your beds" the nanny continued without suspecting a thing.
They jumped on to the bed, and Clara began to plan on how to get rid of the nanny.
After a minute or so, she found it, a fool proof plan. Crystal was surprisingly very excited about this plan as much as Clara and Belle.
They were going to push the nanny out of the house and lock her out. Clara couldn't help laughing as she thought of the plan.
.....
.....
It was time for action. Clara carefully sneaked out, and rung the door bell. As the nanny opened the door frowning the whole time. She looked out of the door, to find nobody there. Just then Belle and Crystal tried to push the nanny out, it was a hard task the nanny wasn't budging. But Clara had a back up plan, she just put a spider, which she found along the corridor, onto the nanny's head...
"I am never coming back to this house" the nanny screamed and ran out of the house at her full speed.
"HURRAH...!! " The trio screamed..
And excitement grew in them, a whole day all to themselves. They could do whatever they ever dreamed of.