Decisions

The girls laughed till their tummy ached, looking at their photos when they were young.
"Look at your face...!!" Clara said laughingly pointing at a picture of Belle.
"It's nothing compared to this..!!" Belle took out a picture of baby Clara with lipstick all over her face.
They all were having a great time, But when Crystal looked out of the window, it was almost dark.
"I think we should get going" Crystal softly said.
"You know, it's true.. Time does fly when you are having fun" said Clara
"But what about Belle..? Will she have to stay alone" Crystal asked very concerned.
Belle came to her senses now, without the nanny, she would have to stay all alone.
"Oh no..!" Belle cried.
"How about, we sleepover...?" Clara asked suddenly lifting up everybody's worried mood.
"That would be AWESOME...!!" Belle replied feeling it was the best idea in the whole wide world..
In a few seconds Clara phoned her mom and as always the reply was "yes". For some reason, Clara's parents let her do everything she wants.
Just as Clara kept the phone, they started arranging everything for the sleepover.
" Should we invite Mary over...?" Crystal asked, her voice almost unheard..
THAT WOULD BE GREAAAATT...! ANOTHER FRIEND" Clara screamed at the top of her lungs, she always gets so excited having friends over.
"Are you sure...?" Belle asked, a little scared.
"Of course..!" replied Clara she wasn't going to back out on this plan.
So, the girls walked over to the room 409, even though almost all the numbers had fallen down, it was still room number 409.
One soft knock, And Mary was at the door like she had been waiting..
"Mary, please come over,We are having a sleepover at Belle's house" Clara pleaded.
"No, I can't" Mary replied completely uninterested.
"We know why you are rejecting" Clara unexpectedly replied to Mary
Mary looked at bit puzzled.
"Clara, let's go now, " Belle said because she knew something would go wrong if Mary was around, and that too at night, when she had seen something terrible happen with Mary, the night when Hooty passed away.
"We know, how two souls are put into your body," Clara added.
"Yes, exactly," Mary replied both scared and relieved that someone found her secrets.
Belle and Crystal stared at each, both unsure what to do, while Clara attempted to persuade Mary to come over.
"It's okay Mary, you have spent all your life alone, we want to accompany you, and make Maria go away" Clara said.
"No, you can't, it's dangerous..!!, I don't want any of you getting hurt" Mary replied very concerned.
"Let's talk this over at Belle's house" Clara replied, she was not ready to give up on her plan.
"Look it's almost 10, I will lose control of my body at 12, that was the time we were put together, and we'll stay that way" Mary replied.
"We have two more hours left, please Mary, you can leave at 11, So we will have an hour together" Clara replied almost making her point clear that she won't stop.
Mary was confused, she really really wanted to go. It's been a long time since she had a normal sleepover. But then she was scared, she didn't want any harm to be done. But again 1 hour didn't sound so bad, she could have fun and she would have one more hour to lock herself back in her room.
So she finally said "Yes".....

Author's note
That was a looong update wait.. I mean seriously looooong... As a teen, I have exams, tests and so on.
So, for those of you who still read my book, THANK YOU...!! It means the world to me.. I'll try to update as soon as possible..
Love you all... :)

- crazyumama