The sleepover

The girls quickly decided what to do, and wrote it on a list.

It read.
1. Pillow fight
2. Braid each other's hair
3. Selfies...!
4. Play monopoly
5. Get some popcorn
6. Watch "Tinker Bell"
7. Watch "Annabelle"

The sixth one was added by Crystal of course.
So they started off with a good pillow fight, Crystal was a bit uncomfortable at first, but then, she joined in. And my, it was a fun time, even for Mary. She had forgotten all her troubles at that time and was only focusing on having fun
Then it was "Braid each other's hair" time. Crystal with Clara and Belle with Mary were braiding each other's hair.
Mary had a very long hair which was very hard to braid for Belle, And Clara had the same problem, Crystal had a long hair too.
"I'm doing a fish braid" Belle proudly announced.
"It's been months since I have actually tied my hair, this is gonna feel funny" Mary said excited.
"I'm going with a French braid" Clara said after a long thinking.
"Do you know what French braid is..?" Crystal asked.
"Naahh" Clara replied with a funny tune
And they all burst out laughing at Clara..
But at the end Clara's so-called French braid looked quite pretty, Even though it was not a French braid.
Belle revealed her hairstyle to everyone.
"It looks like it's dead" Clara laughed teasingly.
"Fine, a dead fish braid it is then" Belle replied still sounding proud of her achievement.
Now it swapping time, It was quite easy for Mary and Crystal because neither Clara nor Belle had very long hairs.
"What are you going to do with us..?" Clara asked curiously.
Mary and Crystal looked at each other, Crystal whispered something in Mary's ear. And they both began giggling instantly.
"Oh uh" Belle and Clara said together.
As soon as Crystal and Mary started,
"Pony tails" Clara yelled..
Two pony tails at each side, just like back to kindergarten.
And they looked really silly. The girls carried on with the list.
.........
..........
..........
They were in between of the Tinker Bell movie, Only Crystal was awake, all others were fast asleep. The clock on Belle's laptop read 11:50. Time was running out, Crystal was totally into the movie.
But lucky enough, Crystal's eye hit the clock on Belle's laptop.
"Wake up" Crystal screamed, with adrenaline pumping very highly They all awoke at once (except Belle who was a sleepyhead and asked for five more minutes) , and started panicking. That was a close one, Mary got up and felt a bit of regret because she should not have come, it was dangerous. But she still put on a smile because she still has 10 minutes to make it back to the room number 409.
"Bye girls, I had a great time" Mary said ready to leave.
Belle woke up and the three girls followed Mary to the door. Mary stared at them with her fearful purple eye, looking on as if it was the last time they will see each other again.
Suddenly they all were startled at the clock gong, when they looked at it, It said 12:00
............

Author's note
Mmmmm... what happens next..? Will they survive..? How did 10 minutes pass by so fast...? For all the curious readers out there, you'll find out soon. Till then keep predicting... Have a great day :) <3
~crazyumama