Introduction

Hey guys,
My name is Emma and this is my first fan fiction.
I really don't have anything else to say except, enjoy.

Oh, and I aslo live in Sweden. So if your wondering, the story starts with me being in Sweden.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Emma's POV

"Are you guys gonna tell me where we're going?" I asked.

Amelie and Rebecka just looked at each other with smug looks on their faces. My dad wasn't to much help either, he just kept driving and didn't say a word.

Over the past few weeks my two best friends Amelie and Rebecka had been very secretive, always whispering with my other class mates when ever they thought I wasn't looking. It was really starting to annoy me.

This afternoon they hade come over to my house and told me to wear this, no wear that. When I asked them why it was necessary they just giggled and made me try on something else. Finally they found something for me to wear and were satisfied. I was wearing a pair of skinny jeans with a bright blue laced top and my new black leather jacket. I also had my boots on, of course.

Suddenly my dad spoke up. "Two minutes away." He said. "Now girls no alkohol what so ever, right?"

"Dad were only 15!" I gasped.

"I know, but you can never be too sure."

"No. No alkohol." Amelie said reassuringly.

------------------------

"We're here!" Rebecka screeched.

My dad had stoped in front of a house that looked oddly familiar.

"Guys, please don't tell me this is...."

"Alices house, oh yeah" Rebecka cut me of.

Oh no. this could only mean one thing.

"PARTY!" Amelie yelled.

Alice had the biggest house I had ever seen. That's why when ever the class was planing a party it would take place here. This was party central.

We filled out of the car and walked up to the white glass door. There was movement inside but it was hard to see what was going on in the dimly lit room.

Rebecka pushed threw the door and we walked in. Immediately people turned to the door to see who had entered.

"Hey guys." I turned to see Josie, Alice and Hanna making their way towards us.

"Hi" I said.

Once we all started hugging the rest of the class had come to join us in discussion.

"Emma, I thought you were leaving for for the USA today" Said a familiar voice. I turned around and gasped under my breath. It was Ethan, my year long crush.

We stood there a bit awkwardly for a few seconds. Just to fill you in, I had the day before told him that I liked him because I honestly thought that I wouldn't ever see him again.

"Um... Yeah I was supposed too but there was a change of plans. I leave next week."

"Oh" He said.

Ethan's POV

The door opened and closed, I heard people talking and I turned around to see who it was. Oh no, it's her. Honestly I didn't know what to think she is nice, I'll give her that but I really don't know how I feel about her. I walked over to her.

"Emma, I thought you were leaving for for the USA today." I said.

She turned around and saw fear run through her face. She blushed slightly and replied. "Um... Yeah I was supposed too but there was a change of plans. I leave next week."

"Oh" I said.

I looked over at Josh and saw that he was staring at Emma. He was looking her up and down, I looked down and saw what she was wearing. She looked good.

Emma walked past me into the kitchen along with a few girls. I heard them giggle and whisper in exited tones.

Emma's POV

I walked into the kitchen wanting to break the connection and I heard my friends follow.

"Omg! Did you see the way Josh was looking at you?" Hanna exclaimed nudging me.

"Girls I've told you there's nothing going on between us." I didn't really know what we were, over the past few months me and him had kind of drifted apart.

I poured som punch in a glass and took a swigg. That's better.

"So why didn't you guys tell me where we were going until we got here?" I asked.

Rebecka just shrugged and said. "I didn't think you would want to come if you knew. The others nodded sympatheticly.

----------------------

I made my way downstairs in hope to find Amelie and Rebecka but they were no where to be found so I walked into the 'disco' room. I bumped into someone who was on their way out. We both said sorry and looked up.

"Oh, hey Josh." I said puting a smile on my face. "Sup" He replied. Smiling back.

----------------------

"So there I was sitting on the couch doing nothing when...." Josh was saying. "When you realized what had just happend." I said finishing his sentence. We burst out laughing. Man it felt good to laugh with him again. I don't understand why we ever drifted apart.

"Omg Emma there you are!" Rebecka yelled. "Come with me." She pulled me through the hallway and into the downstairs livingroom. A group of people were sitting and chating. When we walked in everyone looked up and started grinning.

"In here" She said and opened a door. I turned around to see that Josh had followed us and was standing in the hallway with a confused excpretion on his face. I was bushed inside what seemed to be a closet, I looked around and nearly jumped into the ceiling, it was Ethan.

"Um... Hi" He said, responding to my reaction.

"What's going on?"

"Well, we were playing truth or dare. Natrully I chose dare, everyone knew that you liked me so here we are." He said with an uncertain wink. "Oh.. and we have to stay here for five minutes." He added. "What are we gonna do for five minutes?" I asked. He looked down at his feet and didn't say anything.

Finally he sat down on the floor and patted the space next to him. I sat down and he started searching for something to do. Thank god, he didn't want to talk. His eyes fell apon something behind me and reached for it. When he sat back down I saw what he was holding. "You want to play Speed?" He said holding up the deck of cards.

------------------

"SPEED!" I yelled. "Aw man!" Ethan replied. I had won the last three games and he wasn't looking happy about it. "Aw c'mon. One more round?" I said. "No. I'm good." We both leaned against the wall in boredom. Just then the door swung open and Rebecka pocked her head in. "Are you guys done screaming?"

Rebecka's POV

I kept hearing Emma yell speed, I wanted to know what was going on but thay still had one more minut. I looked out the window, wondering where Amelie was. As if on cue I heard a baket ball hit the pavement and a figur appeared, it was Amelie but she wasn't alone. OMG!!!!!!! She was with Jake. I disided to interigate her later. I looked at my phone and saw that Ethans five minutes with Emma were up so I opened the door wide. "Are you guys done screaming?"

Emma chuckled. "I think so."

Amelies POV

I went inside hand in hand with Jake. I still can't believe he asked me out, I never thought he liked me that way. Rebecka walked up to me with a smirk on her face. "What's going on here?" She said. I blushed and looked down at my feet. "We are officialy dateing." Jake said with pride. I giggle while he squezzes my hand.

---------------------

Finally the party was over. Me, Rebecka and Emma walked down the driveway, my dad was going to pick us up.

A/N

Hey sorry about the no r5 apearance in this chapter but it is only an untroduction.

Please give me feedback. Love, Emma