Christmas Love

Summer's POV

Where are they, I told them five sharp. It's 05.07 and they're a no show. The party starts in 53 minutes, where are they?!

Ryland's POV

"C'mon Riker! We'll be late" I panicked.

"Ryland chill! We're almost there." Riker said from the drivers seat. I looked out the window trying to keep calm, but it wasn't really working out. I listened to Rydel and Emma, "We're going to a party, we're going to a party." They were chanting, it reminded me of an r5tv episode where Rydel was like, "We're going to the beach, We're going to the beach!"

"We're here." Riker said pulling up a huge driveway.

We all jumped out of the car and quikly ran up the stairs of a large house, wait no, mansion. I shot Emma a look. "You're sure this is the right place?"

As if on cue, the front door opened desplaying a rather beautiful girl. She scrutinized us, her gaze wondering from person to person until iy landed on Emma.

"Oh, Hi Emma." She said giving her a hug. Emma looked a little taken aback, I'm guessing they aren't that close. The girl introduced herself as Summer Stewert, I listed all of our names pointing to each person.

Summer smiled. "Well, I can see why you are called R5."

Summer led us threw her mansion and to the back porch that could have easily have been mistaken for a stage. When she told Emma that she had all the equipment she really meant ALL the equipment. She even had a DJ booth set up right next to the stage.

"Wow! Summer, you really do have the best." Emma said eyeing the stage.

Summer laughed. "Make yourselfs at home and feel free to make any adgustments to the placement of things." The guys and Rydel each went to set up with their own instuments. Summer handed Emma a mic.

She looked at it in disbelief. "Why are you giving me this." Summer smirked. "I've heard you sing, you're really good." I could tell that behind Emma's smile she was telling herself that she wouldn't be singing. Non the less she walked over to Ross with mic in hand.

Summer turned to me with a warm smile. "You're Ryland, right?" She squiked. Icouldn't help but feel a little shy, something about this girl... "Yes th- that's me!" I stamered. Nice going dude, I mentaly kicked myself.

"Well. Emma told me that you were in to DJ:ing so I was wondering if you wanted to be my DJ for the party." She said gesturing to the mixtable and speakers. I grined. "Sure"

I stationed myself behind the mixtable and went threw the controls, memorizing the exact layout. Once I was done, I enjoyed the view. Summer had really outdone herself, the house itself was decorated in red, green and silver twinkling lights trailing along the roof's edges, in every window a beautiful shimmering ornament hanging.

The stage hade dozens upon dozens of lights, from small crristmas lights to big spotlights. I looked around to see where all the lights were menuvered, no such booth was found. Behind one of the huge speakers though, was a big table with lots of controlers. I grew curious and pushed one of te green buttons. 

Immediatly a bright green spotlight shone down on Rydel, where she stood by the keyboard. "I see you have found the light controlers." Summer shouted from the other side of the big lawn that the stage was faceing. She smiled and I smiled back, this was going to be a fun party.

Unknown POV

*unknown place*

"I hear that R5 are going to perform at the party tonight. Maybe we can finally meet your babe."