Love?

Emma's POV

The days went by so fast, I started high school where I met a girl named Laural. She introduced me to all her friends and just like that I got tons of friends. I also joined the schools gymnastics team and their cheerleading team.

I was happy. Everyday Riker would take me to school and after school Ratliff would come pick me up and take me either home or to the Lynches depending on if I had a lot of homework or not.

Every saturday at 6.00pm I would open up my computer to find that my two best friends, Amelie and Rebecka were waiting for me to call them on Skype. 

I turned on my computer and waited for it to 'wake up'. I still hadn't told my friends 'bout meeting the Lynches because I wanted it to be a surprise when they came to see me the following summer. Finally the skype icon apeared and I immediatly got a video chat request. I accepted and was greated by two familiar voices.

(This whole conversation is ofcourse in swedish)

A: Hay!

R: Hello!

Me: Hi guys! How's it goin'?

R: Well, Amelie has gotten all lovey-dovey at school with Jake and I'm starting to get a little pissed as well as everyone else in our class. 

Me: Really? Amelie? A softy? This can't be happening!

I asked sarcastically.

A: Hey! I'm not the only one. Emma, Rebecka here as gone out and gotten herself a jerk.

R: Ludde is not a jerk he just happens to like two girls at the same time.

I must have looked shocked because Rebecka added quikly.

R: He's not together with anyone. He just flirts with both of us.

Me: Oh ok. I guess that's um... ok?

A: Uhuh. So anyway, have you met anyone cute. 

Amelie asked with a grin on her face. Ofcourse I knew what she ment but still I put a confused expression on my face.

A: C'mon you know what I mean.

Me: Well....

R: OMG she has. Emma tell us all about him!

Me: I've actually met five guys.

R: EMMA!!!!!!! Are you mad? You can't.

Me: Rebecka! Take the dramatics down a notch. I'm not dating them all at once I haven't dicided who I want to be with yet. Plus, non of them have asked me out so yeah.

A: Oh Emma. We have to tell you where we are going for our class trip.

I sighed. The class trip she was talking about was something my old class had been planing for ages.When I had left to come here they still hadn't decided where to go yet so I had no idea what to expect. But since Amelie was going all crazy I guessed it had to be something awesome.

"Emma! Come up. We're having dinner. It's your favorite, home made pizza." I heard my dad call. "Ok, coming."

Me: I have to go, see ya! I said before ending the call. The information on where they were going could wait, right now I was craving pizza.

 Rydel's POV

I woke up, the sun shone brightly into my room. I squinted a little before my eyes adjusted to the light. There was a knock on my door before someone walked into my room. I turned to see that it was Emma.

"Hey Delly." She said sitting down on my pink fluffy chair. I grunted and buried my head into my pillow.

"What time is it?"

"Time for you to wake up." Pulling of my covers.

"Noooooooo!" I whisper-yelled. 

"Get UP, get UP, get UP."

She let go of my covers and started going through my closet. Shortly after, she threw a pair of jeans and a t-shirt across the room and hit me in the face.

"Ow" I said as I got up. Emma giggled and walked out of my room.

"Hurry. I'm bored." She said as she walked past me. "You have four fairly fit guys to keep you company. Go annoy them." 

"No five, Ell's here." She winked at me and went downstairs. I got a million butterflies in my stomache when she said that. I don't know why, I just did.

Ratliff's POV

"Hurry. I'm bored." I heard Emma say. "You have four fairly fit guys to keep you company. Go annoy them." Rydel said. "No five, Ell's here." Emma replied.

Emma came down the stairs. "Thanks for giving me a ride over here Ell, I don't know what I would do without you." She said as she plopped down next to Ryland in the other sofa.

Minutes later we heard Rydel coming down the stairs. She walked into the room and satt down next to me. She looked at me and smiled, I smiled back.

Riker walked into the livingroom. "So I was thinking that we could have a band rehearsal." Emma's eyes widened she obveously wanted to see us perform 'live'. We all agread and went down to the basment. I picked up my drumsticks and started drumming.

Suddenly I relised something, was Rydel wearing 'that' t-shirt. I looked over and read what was printed on it. 'I love drummers'. Man, I felt so weird when she wore it. Sometimes it felt like she was wearing that shirt on purpose as if she actually liked me and for some reason I was happy about it.

"So Emma. What song do you want to hear?" I asked.

Ross' POV

"So Emma. What song do you want to hear?" Ratliff asked.

"Um.... LOUD!!!!!" We all laughed at her excitement. Ratliff counted us in and I started singing.

Lookin' for the one tonight, but I can't see you, 'cause I'm blinded by all the lights Ohh

---------------------

Ross' POV

......not to hard to see that a Cali Girl is what I need!

Emma started clapping. "I'm so tired." Riker said with a sigh. We all nodded in agrement and started to walk up the stairs. I was about to follow them when I saw that Emma was still sitting on the couch with no intrest to move. I took the opportunaty. I grabbed my guitar and satt next to her. She looked at me and smiled. 

"Pick a song." I said.

She smiled. "I don't know what to choose."

"Oh c'mon don't you have a favorite song?"

"Well." I nodded, indicating that she should tell me. "Say you'll stay." She blurted out. I was a little surprised, I thought she didn't like that song since she never mentioned it earlier. I shrugged it of and started strumming.

It's summertime, and you are all that's on my my mind, everyday.....

Emma's POV

..............When I'm around, Just say you'll stay.

Wow. He ended the song and I was in a daze. I had heard him sing the song before, but here in person. I was overwelmed with feelings. Happiness, amazement and.... love?

Hey guys,

 I hope you like it so far.

Emma