What do I have to do?

Rydel's POV

It had been two weeks since any of us saw or even spoke to Emma. Ross still hadn't gone and said sorry to her face, he was to sour. 

We were on our way to the set of Clevvertv to do an interview. Joslyn had recently called Riker to ask where we were, he told her we were on our way. We were all in the van. 

I was sitting next to Ratliff. He was sitting very close, if I may say so myself. Rocky and Ross were sitting behind us. 

I turned around and glared at Ross."What?" He said defensingly.

"You know what." I said turning to face the seat in front of me. 

-------------

"Your on in three, two......" The camera man said holding up a finger. I faced Joslyn and put a smile on my face.

"Hey guys, and welcome back to clevvertv! Today I have R5 with me here in the studio." She said looking at us.

"What up??!!" Riker hollered. While Ross laughed. That was the first time in days that I had seen him laugh, all though he was probably faking it, christmas was a week and a half away and he still hadn't made things right between him and Emma.

"So, we have had a lot of tweets latly from various teens. First up is @iluvr555555555, her question is, 'Hey Ross, I would like to know what you look for in a girl.'" We all looked at him as he started talking.

"Well, I like a girl that's sweet, funny, optimistic, loud but still a bit shy and a bit weird too." It didn't take long before I understood that he was thinking of Emma. It described her perfectly.

Rocky gave me a look and rolled his eyes. 

We answered a few more questions then Joslyn smirked. "No more questions, but we do have something to ask you Ross. A few weeks ago one of our fotographers took this picture of you and a girl with a dog early in the morning. And we want to know who she is and were your relationship with her stands." 

Ross looked as if he wasn't going to answer the question but after a minut he suddenly looked into the camera as if speaking directly to Emma. "She's nobody, just someone I happened to run into." His eyes widened as he said it as if regreting his words.

Emma's POV

I was all alone at home, my mom had taken Luna for a long walk in the park. My dad and brother had left a few hours ago to go to my cousins basketball championship.

I was sitting on the couch just surfing the internet when a new clevvertv R5 interview showed up. I clicked on I to see how they were doing.

-----------

Ross was saying what he looked for in a girl and I got really emotional when I relised that he was describing me. I heard a knock at the door so I went to open. I gasped, it was Ross. "Hey" He said said shyly. 

It looked like he was ready to apoliges so I smiled and stepped aside. He walked in and I closed the door behind him. 

Once it was closed Ross took my hand and led me to the livingroom. He sat down on the sofa pulling me down with him so I was sitting on his lap.

"Emma, I'm really sorry! I shouldn't have-"

"Ross it's ok. I just wanted to hear you say that." I said nezzling up against his chast. He pulled me close and rested his chin on my head. 

I watched as his eyes lingered throughout the room, his gaze landing on my computer.

"What's that?" He asked smirking. I smiled and rabbed my computer. Unpausing the video.