No thanks

Ross' POV

It was almost Christmas, my birthday was coming up and I still hadn't got back with Emma. The day I had come home after seing Emma, Riker had been going over to her place every day, almost,  to try and get her to listen. 

At first I wanted Rydel to go over and talk to her, but she refused saying something about a girl code vialation. "It's not my job to push her back into your arms." She had said with a disgusted look on her face. I had then rolled my eyes and turned to Riker.

I decided that I would talk to her on Saturday morning.

Emma's POV

History was perticularly boring. Mr. White was totally of topic and everyone was doveing off. I felt someone tap my shoulder, knowing it was Marcus I ignored him.

He was the schools badboy. There are a lot of different typ of badboy but believe me, Marcus is not the typ to drool over because of his badassness. Not only was he a badboy, he was also a complete jerk and idiot. 

I felt him tap my shoulder again and again. I still didn't turn around, eventually he stopped and I could go back to snoozing.

Class ended. People scurried up and down the main hall trying to get to their next class. I walked a few paces when I felt someone walk up next to me, it was Laural. We walked down the hall to our locker whom were conveniently right next to eachother.

Fortunatly we both had architecture. "Um.. Emma." Laural said with an annoyed expression.

"What?" I asked turning so I could follow her gaze. To my surprise, Marcus was standing right behind me. "What do you want?" I said as I slamed my locker door shut, taking hold of Laural's arm, indicating that we were leaving.

She shut her locker and we spun on our heels walking away casually as if nothing happened.

"I heard you and blondie broke up!" His words echoing as everyone fell silent. I stopped dead. How did he know?

"Clevvertv, the interview. Remember?" Laural whispered as if she knew that everyone else knew. I looked back over at Marcus, who was smirking.

"Yeah, so what?" I spat. His next words shocked me. "You. Me. Saturday night. Wear something nice." He said bowing, as if asking me. Although it sounded more like a demand.

I raised an eyebrow. A million things to say ran threw my mind. Snazy comments, a good girl yes or just simply say nothing, just walk away. But knowing Marcus non were good options.

"No, thanks." I said walking away quikly, falling into step with Laurel as I did.

---------------------

Our sub teacher really was the most awesome teacher ever. He had been asked what we were supposed to do and he basically said 'yolo'.

Normally I would do some typ of homework but I really didn't feel like it. Three more days till end of term and one more week of december, but still no Ross.

I sighed. "You ok?" Laural said nudging me. "Yeah, I'm terrific!" I said a little too sarcastic. She frowned but didn't say anything else. 

---------------------

"Mom, I'm taking Luna for a walk." I said, looking for the leash.

"But honey, your dad already took her for a walk and came back an hour ago."

I frowned. "Yeah but I need some fresh air and I think that Luna would be more than happy to join me."

"But it's dark out. Can't you call Ross or Riker or both, even Rocky." She walked into the room as I tensed up at the sound of Ross' name.