Kiss, no kiss?

Emma's POV

We all started laughing at what I just said. "So.. Riker... there is something I've wanted to ask you." All boys turned silent, Riker looked at me with a weird expresion. Ross tensed up next to me and stared at me as if daring me to finish the sentence.

"So.. in an interview you said, and I quote. 'I like to write songs from my own experiences, I write a lot of personal stuff in our songs.' My reaction to that was... where did Cali Girls come from!!!!!!!!!" I yelled. 

Ross let out a sigh of reliefe as Riker blushed and Rydel giggled. Rocky jumped into the conversation. "I've been asking him that for some time now good luck getting an answer." "Dude, you helped me write it!" Riker pointed out. We all started laughing again.

--A week later--

I can't believe I finally got to meet R5! 

And not only did I meet them they are now also officialy my friends.

"Emma?" Someone said snapping me out of my thoughts. "Yeah?" I replied. I craned my neck to see that it was Rydel.

"What do you want to do? The guys are leaving. They are going to go play ice hockey, I personaly don't want to go but if you go then I'll go." She said. 

"No, I think we should stay here." I said. "Like a girlsday?" She asked.

"Ofcourse I grined." She smiled and came to sit down on the couch next to me. "Man! I can't believe I'm starting high school next week." I pouted. "I mean I like the sound of 'high school' but not the school part, with all the exams, tests what ever you want to call it."

Rydel laughed. "Yeah I know. It's like the high school without the musical." I chuckled. 

"Ok. Rydel, Emma we're leaving are you coming or are you staying?"

"Staying." Me and Rydel said in unison. Ross and Rocky looked at me clearly disapointed. "C'mon guts." Ryland said pushing them ut the door. What was that about? "So what movie should we watch?" Rydel asked tuning to me. "The Host, Mine Yours and Ours or How to lose a guy in 10 days."

"Oh! Let's watch How to lose a guy in 10 days. I love that movie." I shouted.

-------------------------

"That was a great movie." Rydel pointed out. "I mean Matthew McConaughey is soooooo hot."

"I know!!!!!!!! But Kate Hudson really outdid herself." I argued. I desided to ask Rydel about Rocky and Ross."Soooo... Um... Rydel?" I said with uncertanty.

"Yes?"

"Do you think that Rocky and Ross are acting a bit weird?" I said.

"No." She said flatly. I relaxed, good non of them liked me. "But they both like you ya know." She added smirking. "What!" I screamed. Was she serious? They both liked me.

"Oh yeah, I forgot to tell you that. Well now you know." She smiled. "But how do you know?" I asked in disbeliefe. 

"I overheard one of the boys many talks about you. They kept saying things like 'Let her choose who she wants to be with' and 'maybe she wants Riker instead of one of us'. " She laughed at her own words then looked over at me. "Don't worry I'm not going to let them make things akward." I never got to thank her because just then the door opened and we heard voices coming to the livingroom.

"Hey girls." Ross said walking into the room. We smiled at him and then looked at eachother. Rydel gave me a look that said come with me, the she got up and ran up to her room. I followed her, we walked in and Rydel closed the door.