A sad departure

Amelie's POV

After a week of nagging Emma finally agreed to 'waste' her last day with us. Well, that is me, Jake, Rebecka, Hedvig, Sofia, Martina and I didn't tell Rebecka or Emma but Jake said that he told Ethan, Ludvig (Ludde) and Josh what we were doing and that they might come and suprise the girls.

We were doing to spend the day at my house since i had a pool. My dad and Carina were in Italy, my two ynger brothers had still not ended school for the summer and my little sister was living with Carinas parents, so we had the house to our selves. Jake and I were already changed into our bathing suits and were lounging in the outdoor couch. We were sitting and talking about life when the girls walked out of the house. Jake stoped talking and stared. He snickered. "The guys are gonna like that." He said. I looked at him in surprise and said, "So they are comeing?" We heard a few splashes and screams and saw that Emma and Rebecka had pushed Sofia and Hedvig into the water.

"Yeah, Ludde texted me for twenty minutes ago and said they were all in the car already changed." Jake continued.

"Twenty minutes!!!!! That means they should be.." I was cut of mid sentance. The doorbell had rung.

Rebeckas POV

We walked out of the house and saw that Amelie and Jake had already changed and was sitting on the outdoor couch. "They are sooooooo cute together, I wish I had someone to cuddle with."

"I know right." Emma said. "Are you serius, you don't need some guy around you 24/7, you know." Hedvig said. "Yeah, forget about boys for a few minutes, will ya?" Sofia said. Martina started laughing.

I looked over at Emma with a smug look. "Ok, we will. NOW!!!!!" Emma and I reacted at the same time pushing Sofia and Hedvig into the water. Martina was still laughing so we pushed her in too. We both fell to the floor laughing as the two girls reapered. 'Ding, dong' the door bell rang, what the?

Jake looked over and called out to us. "Emma, Rebecka why don't you two go see who it is?" He smerked. I looked at Emma with a confused look on my face but she shrugged and walked into the house. I wondered if I should put something over my bikini. I was wearing my pink polkadotted bikini and Emma was wearing her light blue bikini. We were really not supposed to wear these bikinis around boy because our parents thought it might 'turn them on' but we figured that since Jake was going out with Amelie it didn't matter.

Emma reached the door first and went to open it. "Who do you think it is?" I said in a soft voice so th person or people outside couldn't hear. She reaplied by giving me a wondered gaze and then opening the door wide.

"OMG" We whispered in unison.

Emma's POV

I opened the door and we both gasped under our breaths. "OMG"

It was Ethan, Ludvig and Josh. What were they doing here? Was this Jakes making? "Hey" Ludde said looking us up and down. "Wh- what are you doing here?" Was the only thing Rebecka could say. I just stood there, frosen.

"Hey guys, come in." I heard Amelie say. Both me and Rebecka whiped around. She knew they were coming. OMG, she's in sooooooo much trubble. Emma and I looked at eachother with smug looks on your faces, thinking the same thing. Amelie got a hint of trubble and started running threw the house calling out to Jake. "Lets get HER!!!!!" I said half laughing half sreaming. Rebecka started running after Amelie. "Oh, and boys. Close the door after you." I said running off.

Ludde's POV

"Oh, and boys. Close the door after you." Emma said running after Amelie. We walked inside and soon heard a splash. Along with two laughing girls. "Woah, did you see their bikinis?" Ethan said. "I think we all did." Josh said flatly.