'10'

'10'

Δ Loreen Δ

I grabbed a cloth to clean Clarisse's wounds. She was silent and over her eyes was a cloth because she wanted to keep them covered. My lips were pressed together slightly and I blinked away any wetness that came to my eyes.

"Clarisse?" I asked quietly. When she didn't answer, I continued. "What should we do now? We're definitely running out of time, and this wasn't supposed to happen."

No answer.

"Please, Clarisse," I begged, "I need help, I need guidance. I'm naive,young and I don't think things through very well. I'm not the best at fighting and depend on others heavily. So please, tell me what to do!"

As mall smile appeared on Clarisse's face, and I admired her for her strength. To be able to smile during such a traumatising time was incredibly amazing.

"Yes,your naive and young, but your strong," she whispered. "Strength isn't just physical. You can be mentally and emotionally strong as well, and you are very strong mentally. Keep moving forward is all I have to tell you, because when it comes down to it, that's all you can do."

 I stared at her with watery eyes and covered my face with my hands as I cried.

I took me this long to finish the epilogue xD and just the epilogue...

Anyway, I'll be posting another chapter soon hopefully, and it won't take as long.  But not for another week because my exams are coming up x_X