'13'

'13'

Δ Beta Δ

We ran out of the bushes and spotted a sleeping dragon. Now on guard,we backed up slowly and then the dragon's eyes snapped open. It stood and stared at us before opening its mouth. The dragon roared at us and reared his head up to blow fire up into the air. Its tail flicked back and forth and his eyes went from one person to the next.

One of its feet starts to move, before it freezes, the foot hits the ground with a loud thump and then in an instant, it was in the air. We all cover ourselves from the dust that was stirred when it took off. My head tilted to look up at the sky to watch the dragon leave and then someone hit me on the back.

"Come on, let's follow it! Maybe it sensed something!"

I didn't know who said it, but immediately my feet started to move and we all ran after the dragon. We didn't know where it was taking us,and we didn't know what lay ahead, but whatever it was, it was enough to attract a dragon. I started to wobble and thought that it was just me legs becoming tired, however the ground soon started to shake and we were all thrown to the ground.

 The tremors slowly disappear but then monsters start to rush out of the bushes. "Dammit!" Reyna yelled as she unsheathed her sword."We'll follow where the dragon went later. Let's get rid of these monsters first!"

Until Next Time