'17'

'17'

ϵ-Ω-϶

The coliseum seemed to reach out into space since it was so big. The columns to it were as thick as one of the oldest redwood trees on Earth. The building could easily fit hundreds of thousands of creatures, maybe even millions.

The inside was so huge that there was nothing that could compare to it on Earth. In the middle of the coliseum there was a being that could almost see over the top, its shoulders so wide that it was a mystery of how it got to be in the middle.

In the bleachers sat rows and rows of monsters across the galaxy and that is where our heroes find themselves.

Many monsters turn to them and some even attack them, only to be disintegrated into gold dust. The heroes stand back to back and look at all the different monsters, trying to tell if there are any Liptis among them. However, because these creatures are from different planets, there was also a possibility of their eye color being natural.

"Look! The dragon!" One of the heroes yelled, pointing to the flying creature that was attacking the fire giant in the coliseum. The giant roared and shook the coliseum, even making some of the bleachers break and send monsters to their death.

"That has to be possessed by him!"Another one stated as she slashes at a few monsters.

Two males that looked alike pushes away some of the monsters and one looked up. "We have to help somehow! There's no way that the dragon can take him by himself! Its like a fly compared to the giant!"

"I agree with him for once,"a hero dressed in black growled. "I can feel the dragon's life force wavering. If it dies soon, we're dead."

One of the other females looked out into the coliseum and gasped loudly. "Loreen!"

ϵ-Ω-϶

Loreen stood up straight. Her expression was filled with fury and her eyes were glowing a vibrant blue glowing eyes. She observed the situation before her and knew what she had to do. Up at the top of the coliseum stood a duo.

One wore red clothing that had a pattern that looked like dragon scales, another wore glowing red armor. The heroes were up in the audience and the last group was just coming out of a doorway that lead to the fighting area. Everyone was right where they were supposed to be, everything had gone as plan and now it was time to end it all.

Loreen could see the dragon lady raise her hands and many of the bleachers blew up and gold dust settled down with the rubble. The person in the glowing armor made a bow out of fire and shot explosive arrows at many of the other monsters, making sure to not aim where the heroes were.

ϵ-Ω-϶

"Milady,"the armored person said softly. "It is time."

 The dragon lady smiled softly, closed her eyes and took a deep breath before opening her eyes again. "Indeed."

Until Next Time