'12'

'12'

Δ *** Δ

Neo headed back with a basket of herbs and food. When he got there, the first thing he saw was Annabeth holding a dagger while cornering his companion. His companion is confused, his eyebrows were pulled together and his mouth was sculpted into a frown.

"What are you doing here, Shawn?" Annabeth hissed.

He backed up into the corner even more, his eyes now showing the look of a scared animal. "I don't know what your talking about, but how do you know my name?" Apparently that wasn't the right think to say because Annabeth charged at him with her dagger.

However, Neo had already dropped the basket and was able to intercept her before knocking her out. He sighed and got the medicine to give to her. He turned to Shawn. "Did she hurt you?" He asked.

Shawn shook his head. "No, I was able to move before she stabbed me. Also you might want to give the other some medicine. He's been acting up a little too." Neo nodded. "Neo, are we going to the thing that you found the other day?"

 The other nodded again. "Yeah, but now we have to take them with us. Start preparing some more medicine. I'll go and collect more supplies." He sighed. "This is going to be a long day."

Until Next Time