'11'

'11'

Δ Beta Δ

"Annabeth!  Alpha!" I yelled as my eyes searched the foliage. Behind me I could hear more people yelling out to them, trying to see if they could find them. However, it was useless when an hour later we still couldn't find them.

"I can't feel them anymore. They must be pretty far away," Nico told us as we packed up camp.

Reyna narrowed her eyes and sighed. "We have to keep going. I feel like something big is about to happen." Just as she said that, a group of monsters jumped out of the bushes with their weapons raised and ready. "Retreat!" We all dropped the items we were holding and ran as fast as we could.

The forest started to thicken and soon we were lost in a place that would be difficult to get out of.

"Hey guys," Leo called, "What's this?" We all rushed over to see giant footprints.

"What should we do?" Travis asked while his brother answered with: "Follow it?"

Nico scowled. "That is like the worst plan ever."

Leo shrugged. "We've got nothing better to do." Nico muttered something under his breath and looked like he was going to try and stop the fire boy from going anywhere, but Leo had already taken off before he could.

"Hey! Wait, you idiot!" Nico yelled before running after Leo, prompting us to follow as well. "I said wait! Do you have a death wish?"

 Suddenly,we heard and scream and then Leo yelling: "Hey, guys...I think I found a dragon."

The next couple of chapters are short.  Like really, really short, less than 500 words short.  However, they are this short because I've lost interest in this series, but I also didn't want to leave you guys with a cliffhanger and no ending.  So, I stuck with it and created the best ending I could with no inspiration.

I'm also leaving Wattpad, but not leaving, leaving.  I'm just not going to be posting here as often or maybe not at all.  Instead, I'll be going to Archive of Our Own.  I've already posted a KnB AkaFuri one shot there if you want to read it.  I'm also kind of moving on from Percy Jackson, but we'll see.

http://archiveofourown.org/users/IceBurgs3000 (There's also an external link)

Anyway, I just wanted to tell you guys this because you deserve to know what is going on.  and I also hate when writers leave without warning and don't tell their followers...

Until Next Time