'16'

'16'

Δ Clarisse Δ

"We're going too slow," I said, my hand resting on Loreen's shoulders as we walked through the maze like tunnels. "You have to leave me behind and go on your own."

I could feel Loreen shaking her head. "No, I can't leave you here all on your own. You eyes are probably still hurting and you can't see anything. What if someone comes up behind you and attacks, what will you do then?"

I stopped and pulled Loreen to a stop too. "Go, I'll be okay. I'm the daughter of Ares for nothing. Besides, if you don't go then we're all dead. I'll see you later." I could feel her hesitate so I let go of her shoulder and pushed her roughly. "Go!" I yelled. There was a moment of silence before Loreen's feet shuffled and then she was running down the tunnel.

I sighed and then started to stumbled after her. There was no way I was going to be able to get to the surface, especially since the ground shook now and then, and also the fact that I couldn't fight as well as I used to. There was no way I was going to survive this. I quickly apologised to Chris.

The sounds of a group with weapons came towards me and I armed myself. I turned towards the sound and held up my weapon, I was ready to right. However, a familiar voice reached my ears.

"Clarisse!"Beta yelled. I gasped, but still held my weapon. "What are you doing here, why did you pull out your weapon?"

There was a moment of silence before Reyna spoke. "Clarisse, what happened to your eyes?"

I sheathed my weapon. "Loreen and I ran into some trouble. I convinced her to leave without me." Another awkward silence. "Also,I don't think Loreen and Neka are on the bad side. Though, I don't think their on our side either. There's another player."

 There was some shuffling. "I think I may know who the third player is,"Beta murmured. "They're-"

Until Next Time