Take It To The Grave

Book 2 of My Miracle Series

This chapter will be short

Enjoy

" FML "

-

Miracle rushed in the hotel room she shared with Aeja

" Aej man down, MAN DOWN " Miracle said yelling the last part making Aeja jump out her sleep and out the bed.

Miracle sat down on hers and Aeja sat down facing her on her bed

" Oh god, Mir not now, it's too early for this man down situation shit, what's wrong, what you do, what happened " Aeja said rubbing her eyes.

" I didn't mean to do it I swear I didn't but she was gonna get me fired and Ion' know, I just lost it, next thing I know her head hits the walls and blood was spilling out from it, she stopped moving, her body just went limp, I ran " Miracle said.

" Miracle slow the hell down, what are you talking about " Aeja said shaking her shoulders trying to calm her best friend down.

She started sweating and vibrating in fear

" Oh god, oh god, I didn't mean to do it, I'm sorry, I didn't mean..." Miracle was cut off by Aeja slapping her hard egnough making her get a grip and chill for a second.

" Breath in and breath out " Aeja said low and calm.

Miracle did what she was told and she kept doing it until she was calm

" Tell me what happened " Aeja said.

" Can I trust you " Miracle said.

Aeja eyes widened

" Did you really just ask me that, now that hurt " Aeja said.

" I'm sorry, I'm just all the way fucked up today, please don't be mad at me " Miracle said.

" Ok just tell me what you did " Aeja said.

" I was on my way out Brice room, I bumped into Tella, she knew what was up and said that I was so fired, I let her walk away then the next think I know I'm rushing behind her and tripped her, she fell and her head hit the wall along the way, I killed her, it was a accident, I was only trying to give her amnesia by hitting her head, I swear I didn't mean to kill her " Miracle said breaking down in tears.

Aeja got up and sat next to her embracing her in a hug still shocked trying her best to take everything in

Miracle sobbed harder on her chest

" I'm going to hell, god hates me " Miracle sobbed while she cried on Aeja chest.

" Miracle look at me " Aeja said helping her sit up and look into her eyes.

Aeja wiped her tears away

" There were no cameras right " Aeja said.

" Oh shit I forgot all about that " Miracle said feeling a tad' bit better but still horrible.

" There was no one in that hallway but you and Tella right " Aeja said.

" Yeah " Miracle said.

" No one can prove shit plus you sparkly clean, Ion' see no blood, you were never there, what you did never happened, when everyone finds out you gotta be like Taraji P. Henson and act your ass off, you know nothing about it and your shocked just like everyone else, she fell " Aeja said.

" That's not the truth, your telling me to Take It To The Grave " Miracle said.
" We worked too damn hard and we come this far, do you wanna' just throw all that away or keep working our asses off to earn our fame and respect " Aeja said.

" Keep working " Miracle said.

" Good repeat after me, I was never there " Aeja said.

" I was never there " Miracle said.

" Good now go shower " Aeja said getting back in her bead and going to sleep.

" I was never there "