First Official Game

Wow writing this chapter was fun anyways The One update is next

I got bored in the car today, Ion really take pictures of myself, I only have like 5 of em in my gallery, me and selfies don't speak that often, we not even associates

The One update is next

Sorry I forgot to do song of the week yesterday

Song of the week

Don't Mind by Kent Jones

Enjoy

😘

August

Miracle Pov

" Today is the Atlanta Falcon Cheerleaders First Official Game and I choreographed this routine to Bad girl by TreVante ft. Lil Twist but what they got us wearing, bruh' I feel like a little bit of a slut "

 Lil Twist but what they got us wearing, bruh' I feel like a little bit of a slut "

" We barely have anything on but these are one of our uniforms "

" My shorts is the size 3XL, this big ol' ass ain't gonna' fit in just a large, I'm honored to be a thickem and I have the biggest sizes in anything on the team "

" I'm actually the first time thick cheerleader on this time ever "

" My parents, Deja parents, her big brother and his girlfriend are all coming to the game to support us but watch our hometown hopefully win, that's never a guarantee "

" This past month has been really busy for us though but before I go further I just wanna' say I miss Shari and Jordyn like hell but at least they happy so I'm good, me and Aeja talk to both of them every other day but yeah we back with just the four of us "
" We're not replacing our friends and they'll be back to visit eventually, their actually here at the game to share this moment supporting me, my baby Brice, Aeja and Jason at our very First Official Game and the feeling is indescribable "

" We have to do our routine at halftime, Lil Twist and TreVante are here to perform their song "

" It gets better, after the performance all the cheerleaders get to meet them "