All I Need Is You, For Now

Soon the back to back chapters on this book will come cause it's still coming  to a end but I have no idea if it's ending with a cliff hanger yet

I know you'll ready for book 3

Me too

Before I close off this author message I wanna give a very special shout out to a snowflake of mine that's been making me smile lately

shant2002 thank you for all the love

For real I appreciate it

This chapter will be short

That's all

Enjoy

The next day - Saturday

Aeja sat up covering her breast

Aeja Pov

" Damn that dance last night was worth it but all that extra shit can't continue to happen "

" We are becoming classy professionals, we really don't have time for this "

" My fiancé still sleeping next to me, eventually we gotta' start planning our wedding "

" It's September now, I want our wedding to be in the fall and fall themed "

" My cellphone rang cutting off my thoughts "

" I picked it up from the night stand looking at the caller ID then I finally answered "

Aeja: " Hey Taylour "

Taylour: " Naw' don't hey Taylour me, what the hell was that last night? "

Aeja: " I don't know but it wasn't planned "

Taylour: " We all know that but what happened "

Aeja: " A male dancer kissed Miracle out of surprise attack and she didn't like it so she slapped him and her fiancé came to her defense "

Taylour: " This shit can't be happening on a regular basis and by the way I'm sending people to you'll houses to interview you'll about your relationships and these wedding, they will be on live TV, you have any idea how much money will be put in you'll pockets automatically, this is incredible "

Aeja: " Wait slow down, who said we even want our wedding on TV, let alone Brice and Miracle wedding "

Taylour: " This isn't a request, do you'll fucking job and earn the fame, stop running from it it's getting old so rather you like it or not Aeja you're going to be a superstar "

Aeja smiled

Aeja: " You're wright, I'm sorry it just seems like everything is happening at once "

Taylour: " That's why you, Miracle and the rest of the cheerleaders have today off, relax and clear you'll heads you'll need it "

Aeja signed in relief

Aeja: " Thank you "

Taylour: " You welcome "

Silence

Taylour hung up

So did Aeja

" So we going to ask your parents for their blessing today " Jason said.

" Yeah let's go ahead and get ready " Aeja said getting out the bed.

" Ok 5 more minutes " Jason said stretching.

" Don't take all day " Aeja said.

" Don't rush me " Jason said.

" Uggggh' " Aeja groaned.

" I love you too baby " Jason said.

-

Aeja and her fiancé Jason was sitting in the living room with Aeja parents Akaree and Anthony

" What I'm tripping on is why we have to find out from the media " Anthony asked?

" We can't help the media like to spread the word, things just happen, we was waiting until the wright time to spread the word " Aeja said.

" And you Jason, you should've came to us before you even thought about proposing " Akaree said.

" Well I'm sorry if the only person I was thinking about was my woman " Jason said.

" Awwww' baby " Aeja said kissing his cheek.

" Congratulations " Akaree said.

" Yeah you'll have our blessing " Anthony said.

" Thank you'll " Jason said.

" Don't mention it " Akaree said.

Jason and Aeja hugged

" All I Need Is You, For Now " Aeja said.

" Yeah up until we're ready to have kids " Jason said.

" Oh' lord I can see the future now " Anthony said.

" It's bright " Akaree said.

Or is it? Who knows