See Everyone Wins

This Heart Is Yours double updates next

This chapter will be short but the next one will not

😎😎😎😎😎😎😎😎😎😎😎😎😎😎😎

Enjoy

Nobody said that coming at all

Miracle eventually stood up and watched until the dance wad over

She was shaking with anger snd embarrassment

Miracle Pov

" How could someone be so cruel just to get what they used to have and refuse to accept that it's just not theirs anymore "

" This is not ok, this is far from ok, I should kill her ass next, fuck her and her sister, I'm not gonna' kill her but you'll gon' see what I'm gonna' do "

" Wait till this dance is over and that's it, she's dead "

" At least my routine bomb "

The dance ended and the cheerleaders ran off the field

Miracle took off behind Bella that was running for her life

Finally they was out of everyone sight
" YOU FUCKIN' MORON " Miracle yelled charging at Bella and they got into a brawl but Aeja giggled and tripped her making her fall and Miracle ended up on top giving her face a makeover with back to back blows.

" Beat the fuck out of her, get her
Mir " Aeja said cheering her best friend on and they began to roll and Bella finally began to punch back.

Somehow they stood up

Taylor pulled Miracle away from Aeja

" That's egnough " Taylour said.

" CRAZY BITCH " Bella yelled with blackened eyes, a nearly broken nose and bloody teeth and busted lip.

" Yeah we got that in common bitch " Miracle said yanking out Taylor grip and began to charge at Bella again but she ran.

" Oh no " Aeja said catching her and pulled her back making her fall and Miracle began to kicked her in her flat stomach.

" Jesus Miracle stop, your gonna' kill her " Taylor said pulling Miracle away from her again.

" She embarrassed me, that was my first official routine and game, she ruined it " Miracle said yanking out Taylour grip again and lost it punching Bella making her body spin around with a funny face and she fell unconcious.

" Damn " all the cheerleaders said shocked except Aeja.

Knowing Miracle so well, she expected that

" Oh my god, Jesus I hope she's ok " Taylor said rushing to her side and squat down checking her pulse.

" She's breathing " Taylour said and Miracle smacked her teeth along with Aeja.

" Ok everyone let's all calm down and Miracle don't worry about what happened, Georgia is gonna' see Bella as the bad guy and see you as the destrot girl that didn't deserve what happened, they'll want to know your side of the story and they'll feel bad for you, this is great for publicity, for all of us, we'll all give our opinion about what happened, See Everyone Wins " Taylour said.

" Deal " Miracle said.

" Shit I'm in " Aeja said.

" Then it's settled " Taylour said.

" Give me strength, thank god I didn't cry, how I'm gon' explain this to my mommy and daddy later "

" I need the strength "

" Thanks a lot Bella "