I'm Not Going Down

This Heart Is Yours then I Fell For You then The One then You Mine and finally Life & Love will premiere

I'mma try my best to make that happen today but but I can't promise you'll nothing

It all depends

Enjoy 😘

Miracle Pov

" Practice was great, I learned Aeja routine and we even stayed after hours to make sure we had it down packed so tomorrow we can teach the girls and if they learn it quick egnough, we can chill the rest of the practice but they have to know the routine like the back of their had
first "

" Anyways I called my baby Bricey and let him know I will be late but I promised I would make it up to him, I'm currently sitting outside Bella house, I only been on my steak out for a hour, she got here 3 hours ago and I have to make sure she's sleeping "

" It's going on 1 o clock in the morning but god please cover your eyes for what I'm about to do "

" After tonight I was never here and Bella will be gone once and for all "

" I'm doing her a favor, she'll be with her sister but egnough talking, it's time to handle business "

" No one is fucking up my life "

-

" I sighed and got out my white mustang with my food depot' plastic white bag and black bottles of gas inside, I had on a rapunzel costume snd blonde wig and shades so no one would recgonized me "

" I might look ridiculous but this won't take long "

" I made it to Bella front door and pulled a bobi pin out my hair and began to pick her lock, my mommy taught me, god I love her so much, my daddy too, I never regretted that kiss even though that boy kissed like a sheep dog but the prize was greater in the end "

" Anyways I made it inside and pulled out a black gasoline bottle opening it and started pouring it every where, bottle after bottle until I made it to Bella bedroom, it was actually really nice, white everything "

" I have to do this, I'm Not Going Down "

" I started spilling gasoline everywhere until I ran out this time and I pulled the matches out my costume pocket "

" I was never here, the news is going to go crazy, I hope I never have to do this again "

" I lit the match and tossed it and flames everywhere started to form, I ran out so I won't get burnt to death, Bella woke up and started screaming and I saw her burn in flames cause' I looked back but kept on running, I didn't look back anymore, yeah I can't stand her but I can't watch that "

" I wanna' go home to my Bricey now or I'm going to drown feeling guilty now he's all I'm thinking about "

-

" I rushed inside me and Bricey home and I got rid' of my ugly costume, Brice came walking towards me eating sour cream and onion chips, Lays kind "

" You ok " Brice said.

" You stayed up and waited for me " Miracle said ignoring his question.

" I wasn't goin' to be without you, what'd you just do now Mir " Brice said.

" How'd you know I just did something " Miracle said.

" It's written all over your face " Brice said.

" I just killed Bella and along with her house, there was so much fire, I left behind real damage " Miracle said.

" Why'd you do that " Brice said just curious but he really didn't give a dog's bag of shit.

" Cause' she was there when I killed Tella, she even had evidence, I panicked, now her and the evidence is gone, I still walk away free and be no one knows a thing " Miracle said smiling that's she had now gotten away with murder twice.

" So now what " Brice said.

" I'm horny, meet me in the
bedroom " Miracle said walking away with a smirk and Brice smacked her ass along the way.

" Owww' too hard " Miracle said.

" You know you love it " Brice said.

" Now that I will not deny " Miracle said.

The night is still young