I Can Do It All

😭😭😭😭 I missed writing in this book
Now let's be happy☺☺☺☺

Bomb as fuck update coming up for Does Love Hurt next 😎😎😎😎 you'll gon love it 😏😏😏 I promise

Enjoy

😘

July 1st

Miracle Pov

" This is the last month before the season starts next month, 12 months, August through July oh my god, I've been waiting all my life for this, that gymnastics class paid off, all those cheerlesfing tryouts and stress weeks, all the hours me and Aeja spend stretching and working on our jumps and any problems we had with cheerleading that involved how we look, facial, motions, sharpness, flexibility, the way we carried ourselves, and grades, finally it's going to really pay off "

" Anyways nothing has changed since me and Aeja signed our deals, we still live in the same condo but we spend most of our time at our men house, they've been getting a lot more pratice time but since their still rookies they really don't have guaranteed spots on the field yet, they have to earn them "

" That makes so much sense, not one football rookie player gets a guaranteed spot on the field, it takes at least a full season, they don't automatically get fame, that just don't make no sense, they have to work their way up like everybody else "

" Me and Aeja just got lucky but these past two months May through June had been one hell of a ride dealing with Bella and Tella, I'm glad their gone and wow that came out a little wrong "

" I'm sorry god, I'm human "

" Other then that me, Aeja, Brice, and Jason meeting up at the stadium to discuss how the season is going to go, the owner of the Falcons is going to be there and Taylour going to be there "

" I'm not nervous because I have a feeling what this meeting is going to be about "

" Put it this way, we gotta do whatever they say "

-

Early in the morning

" Bricey did you know if I get pregnant I have to take off a full season and come back the next ready to go, so I won't get kicked off the team " Miracle said sitting up in Brice bed just in a lace set under the covers in cried cross but the open binder on her lap.

He was half asleep

The intense sex from last night got him on sleepy cloud 9, Miracle usually right after their done, she's just always been a athlete so she's very energetic

Especially in the morning

" So if you have 3 kids you won't get kicked off the team " Brice said turning with his back facing her side.

" Exactly I just have to take off a full season and they can't get in the way of any work I do involving the falcon Cheerleaders but my kids will come first no matter what " Miracle said smiling to the future.

" What if you just hire a nanny " Brice said.

" The fuck I'mma' need a nanny for, I'm Miracle Easton and I Can Do It All plus I'mma' always have my mommy, she always talked about being a full time babysitter when ever I need her to " Miracle said.

" Why the fuck we talkin' about this anyway " Brice said.

" You know I want kids in the future but if that gets in the way of my dream job then I'm just gonna' have to quit and come up with plan B, that won't be too hard cause I have a damn degree " Miracle said reminding Brice that she graduated with her Master's along with Aeja in May.