Crossed The Fucking Line

This chapter will be drama heavy and it will be short but not boring

2 more chapters left

That's all

Enjoy

Miracle pulled up at Jason and Aeja house and took her keys out the ignition getting out the Lamborghini slamming the door behind her causing the glass of the door to crack but that didn't stop Miracle from shoving the keys in her pocket and jogging to the front door of their house

Miracle banged on it but got silence in return

Miracle crossed her arms against her chest and tapped her foot and decided to wait patiently but she was already getting inpatient by her terrible mood

What Miracle didn't expect was for a red honda to pullsl up in the driveway and Jason and Aeja in the driver and front seat

They got out closing the doors behind them looking at Miracle as if she was crazy

" Uh' hey " Jason said.

" Miracle, what you doing here " Aeja asked?

" Naw' shut the fuck up, you did quite egnough talking today cause' because of you my fucking wedding with the man of my dreams is ruined " Miracle nearly yelled.

Aeja was taken back and she looked around then back at Miracle as if she has completely lost her mind

" Ummm' Miracle I don't know who the fuck you talking to like that but I'm not the one and another muthafucking' thing, I didn't ruin your stupid wedding, I don't control what's going on in your relationship with Brice, matter fact what the fuck you doing here anyway bringing this unnecessary drama " Aeja said clapping back.

" You told Brice that I told Taylour what I did to Bella and Tella why " Miracle asked?

" Cause' I figured he could knock some sense into your damn careless head and keep you from opening up your mouth again cause' it's getting out of hand and I be damned if I let you fuck up everything we worked so hard for all because of your well needed murders, did it work " Aeja asked?

Miracle eyes widen

Miracle felt like she was just betrayed by her best friend and the shit hurts like a muthafucka'

" So when it comes to the shit you do and if I know about it I have to keep my mouth shut but when it comes to me and my stuff I don't get the same fucking treatment Aeja " Miracle said getting mad.

" It all depends " Aeja said.

" Miracle what happened to your
face " Jason asked?

" I'm not talking to you " Miracle said snapping her head at Jason.

" But I'm talking to you, calm that down I'm not the one that went on running my mouth to Taylour and it back fired on me by my best friend tellin' my lover, next time just keep your mouth shut and none of this would have never happened in the first place " Jason said.

" Exactly, Miracle ion' know why you mad at me when you should be mad at yourself, you started this not me " Aeja said.

" And you just had to go tell Brice
huh' " Miracle said.

" What the fuck is your point, he was gonna' find out either' ways anyway, you welcome " Aeja said.

" BITCH " Miracle yelled charging at Aeja and Aeja charged back.

They both punched each other at the same time and fell down but got into a brawl on the driveway rolling around into the grass

" Stop you'll " Jason said pulling Aeja off Miracle and Miracle quickly jumped up back slapping Aeja while she was in Jason arms and Aeja bit Jason arm making him let her go and she punched Miracle in the nose and once Miracle fell down she kicked Aeja in the crotch.

" You Crossed The Fucking Line bitch " Miracle said.

" Bitch go to hell, get the hell outta' here with your big mouth ass " Aeja said and Miracle jumped up again and punched Aeja in the jaw and Aeja fell back in Jason arms making them both fall.

" Fuck both you'll " Miracle said storming off towards her Lamborghini but a cab pulled up and Brice quickly got out.

Brice looked at everybody and dropped his mouth open

" What the fuck happened " Brice asked and the cab drove off?

" They fought " Jason said helping himself and his fiance up.

" To hell with all of you, all of you stay away from me and Brice you have until tonight to come get all your stuff and get the fuck out " Miracle said.

" Are you for real, I said I was sorry, you hit me first " Brice said.

" It don't fucking matter, I can't trust either' of you, stay away from me " Miracle said getting in the Lamborghini and the second Brice moved out the way Miracle drove off towards their mansion but she was crying so hard that she crashed into a tree flying out the window and on the grass nearby fall completely unconcious.

Brice, Jason, and Aeja screamed and ran to help her but Brice busted out crying

Miracle forgot to put on her seat belt

Oh' my God

Will Miracle make it?

Continue reading to find out