Sympathy Begging Bitch Part 1

The One double updates are next the the double updates I'm pretty sure everybody been waiting on

You Mine and damn do I got ideas rolling 😂😂😂 Ion think you'll ready

Anyways that's all

Enjoy

The Next Day - 4:30pm

Miracle Pov

" Well last night I needed thanks to my Bricey, I love my man to death and one day I will be Mrs. Staten, who cares when, just as long as it happens eventually "

" He's all mine and when it's official I will never ever let him go but anyways today is yet another captain only practice day and this week it's Aeja's turn to lead and teach which I'm excited for "

" I can't wait to see what my girl got planned but anyways in the middle of the night last night my mommy laid it on me that Bella showed up I guess trying to assassinate me "

" So you know what I'm not gonna' go on a hunt but just know the next time I see here my plan is to just kill "

" I can't believe this shit, the season literally just fucking started and I still have to deal with her even after she got fired, this is some bullshit for
real "

" I don't know what's it gonna' take to get her out my life for good but if I have to kill her so she can go really be with her sister then I don't mind "

" I'm sure she misses the bitch
anyway "

" You'll say a quick prayer for me "

-

" Bricey come out of that tub, you've been soaking your body for 2 hours " Miracle said coming in the bathroom with a towel while Brice soaked in the bubble bath water that felt like heaven especially after the long hours of practice this morning

Miracle made it for him, she just loved catering to her man every once in a while, especially when he needs it the most

" You just got lonely " Brice said.

Miracle smiled soft and playfully mulped

" You don't wanna' spend time with your miracle before I go to practice " Miracle said.

" I need 5 minutes then I'll be out " Brice said.

" That's fair " Miracle said sitting his towel on the sink and walked out closing the door behind her.

-

" I'm telling you I got a bad feeling " Aeja said sitting on the counter in Jason kitchen

Aeja hasn't moved in but she's there with him half of the time

She's still living in her condo she used to share with Miracle

" You always be getting feelings and shit, sliced pickle with your sandwich or no sliced pickle " Jason said making Aeja a sandwich just the way she likes it busy in the kitchen while she just sat on the counter watching very comfortable but admiring his backside.

" I'm good on the sliced pickle and no I don't, they don't come often, you know what I miss Shari and Jordyn, no more lesbian love around here " Aeja mulped.

Jason chuckled

" What " Aeja said knowing something is up.

" Nothing " Jason said.

" Something, tell me " Aeja said.

" It's supposed to be a surprise " Jason said.

" Then don't tell me " Aeja said shrugging.

" You gon' love it though " Jason said turning around handing her the plate with a sandwich upon it she asked for earlier.

" Quit giving me ideas " Aeja said taking the plate and gave his lips a peck as a thank you.

" Fine but leave me be while I go play 2K " Jason said walking away while Aeja just shrugged beginning to devour her sandwich.

-

Miracle stretched on the floor in a chinese split position while Aeja pulled her arms forward and pulled her body back

They took turns in between each 10 seconds

" So you nervous " Miracle said.

" No and hopefully no funny shit happen while we perform, you nervous " Aeja said.

" Nope " Miracle said pulling pulling Aeja arms.

" Too bad Taylour couldn't be here but at least she emailed us letting us know we have the halftime show all to ourselves and I got the perfect
song " Aeja said.

" What beautiful chocolate " Miracle said.

" My radar by Ollie Gabriel and thank you beautiful caramel " Aeja said.

" Oh' shit I love that song, what type of choreography in particular " Miracle said.

" Hip hop, twerking, a lot of squating moves and a bunch of pauses " Aeja said.

" I love it and I can't wait to learn it " Miracle said.

" Yeah but you also helping me put it together, you know the finishing touches " Aeja said.

" I can do that " Miracle said.

" So can I " Bella said walking in and Miracle eyes widened at her.

To Be Continued