The Future Is Bright

Ion know which book I'm updating next

Sorry I didn't update yesterday

I was busy

This chapter will be short

Enjoy 😘

The Next Day

The Next Day

Miracle Pov

" I woke up and now I just lay here in me and my Bricey bed while he's cooking me brakefast, he doesn't have practice this morning "

" I was gonna' do it but he beat me to the punch "

" Gosh' I love him and this ring, I just love staring at it and I can't help but smile every time I look at it "

" Perfect ring for a girl like me "

" My cellphone rung enterupting me from my thoughts "

" I picked up smiling and rolled over on my stomach "

Miracle: " Hey Taylour "

Taylour: " Oh' my God my phone has been ringing off the hook, everybody is going fucking crazy, why didn't you tell me Aeja and Jason got engaged,  she posted the ring and confirmed it this morning, Miracle do you know what this means for you and Aeja and Brice and Jason? "

Miracle: " Uh' publicity "

Taylour: " Yes but the future too, you'll 4 are taking over the Georgia football game in the future, The Future Is Bright for you'll, don't fuck this up, oh' yeah I got a couple interviews lined up for you'll and next week game is away but we have a performance Friday at the outdoor midnight dress to impress party, you'll will be dancing and heels and dresses so make it strictly classy and sexy, yah' feel me "

Miracle: " Yes I feel you, Taylour you know me and Aeja always got you "

Taylour: " Love you oh' and I'm proud of you, you and Aeja "

Miracle smiled

Miracle: " Awwwww' thank you "

Taylour: " You welcome "

Taylour and Miracle hung up at the same time and Brice walked in with just boxers on