▪Family▪

I got out the shower and start working on my make up and hair.I did a fishtail braid and put on some liquid eyeliner and mascara and some lip gloss. I went in my closet and look through all my dresses, I dont know why but I felt like wearing a dress.I found a pink flower strapless dress, and some silver gliter wedges and, I also put on some sliver hoop earrings and my silver juicy couture necklace.           As I walk downstairs I notice nobody was home,I grabbed my phone and called my mom this time her phone is off, "whatever" I say to myself trying to keep calm.

I heared tires pulling up in the driveway must be Justin. I grab my Guccii purse and car keys also my phone and I headed outside.I was right it was Justin and he looked really perfect he had on some khaki pants and some blue floral janoski shoes with an blue sweater."Beautiful as ever Olivia" I just stood there and blushed.We walked to the car and he open my door for me "thank you" and he went around and got in the drivers seat "you ready?" he asked "ready".

        We drove in silence, I started focusing hard on his face and the details of his face 'I cant wait until mom meets her, she's going to love her' I heared male voice say in my head and then I realized it was Justin's. I started breathing uneven but then I remember his saying we can read each other minds, I started to relax a little "are you okay?" he ask "yes im fine and I hope your mom likes me to" I say with a smirk on my face. I noticed he had a condused look on his face "did you just read my mind?" he asked excitedly "indeed I did" I say in a teasing manner. We both start laughing "Wow your truly are my mate" he say "indeed I am" and we both start laughing.

I turned on the radio and my favorite song came on by Rihanna and I sung along "all along it was a fever, a cold sweat hot headed believer, I through my hands in thee air and said show me something.." and out of no where I hear Justin singing along with me." he said if you dare come a little closer, round and a round and a round we go ohhhh now tell me now tell me now you know, not really sure how I feel bout it something the way you move it take me out my way I want you to staaaaay" we sung and its unbelievable how our voices fits perfectly together 'wow' I say 'wow' I hear him say in my head.

                                                             ☆★♡♥☆★♡♥☆★♥☆★♡

           As we pull up to a big metal gate , I see Justin reach out the window and type a code into the key pad and the gate automatically open and close after we drove through.I couldnt believe what my eyes saw "OH MY GOSH THIS IS YOUR HOUSE?!" I say very loudly , he laughs "Yess unfortunately" ,"UNFORTUNATELY?! WHAT YOU MEAN THIS NOT A HOUSE, ITS A MANSION!"  I say even louder, I notice the beautiful roses there pink and white "so beautiful" I whisper "yes you are" I hear him say and I just cant help to start blushing again.

The mansion is all white with big windows and around the huge door I notice its a yellow rose vine going around it. Justin came around the side and open my door for me "thank you" ,"Olivia you dont have to say Thank you im just being a gentleman every beautiful woman deserve a gentleman" and I just smile at him.He opened the front door , we're greeted by 2 maids and a butler "hello ma'am im kate, and this is jessica.." she point too a tall woman with a mean look on her face stareing at me and this is "..kenneth" she pointed to a a man that look like he have really big muscles he look more friendlier then jessica " nice to meet you" I say respectfully.     

Justin grabbed my hand and linked his fingers between mines, then suddenly I hear voices and they seem so familiar then I see Andre,Malik and James.

"What are they doing here?" I asked trying to sound casual "they are part of the pact".We walk into the kitchen where everybody else is at .The kitchen was spectacular it was all red and black the floor tiles was red and so glossy and the cabinets was black "wow" I say while looking around realizing how huge it is. "ayee Olivia" I hear Andre call out "ayee Andre" I call out in a mocking tone and everyone start laughing."Olivia its so nice to finally meet you I am Lola" a tall woman with black hair and hazel eyes came up to me , she was reall beautiful I stared at her in amazement, I finally realize this is Justin's mother ."nice to meet you too,your reaally beautiful" I say "awwe sweetheart your to kind" she say giving me an hug wow her perfume smelt really good to,"hello Olivia its finally nice to meet my son's mate,im Jeremy" A man said in a really deep voice, he have black hair also and blue eyes like me, he was really helsome and i notice thats Justin's dad now I see where Justin get's his looks from "nice to meet you to sir" I say respectfully.

          We all gather around the table me, Justin, Andre, Mrs.Lola, Mr.Jeremy, Malik, James and 2 girls that I see around school. "are they part of the pack to?" I whisper to Justin ,"Yes,its many others but these are only the full blood wolfs like us the rest are half breeds well atleast some are" he whisper back,the 2 girls were both brunettes and one had green eyes her name was Esona and the other girl had brown eyes and her name was mariah. They're both were really pretty , everybody at the table was really helsome or pretty. For breakfast there was Pancakes, Toast, Eggs, Bacon, Sausages, Waffles, Oatmeal, Biscuits, Cereal, and Steak.To drink there was Grape Juice, Orange Juice, Grape Fruit juice and Water. I decided to have bacon, eegs, and a piece of toast and a glass of grape juice, "Thats all your eating" Andre say to me and I looked around and notice everybody plate is full except me . "Yess thats all she want for right now" Justin say I guess he notice my discomfort, "Thank You " I mouth to him "anytime" he mouth back.

                                                              ◇◆☆★♡♥◇◆☆★♡♥◇◆

     Breakfast went by quick, everybody gatherd in the backyard pool the back yard was huge a field, there own tennis court and backetball court ."I dont have an bathing suit" I say to justin, he have on swimming trunks, and his stomach and muscles are just so perfect he have a 8 pack and a little bit of hair under his belly button, it was so sexy to me."its okay we have spare clothes in the bathroom closet outside" he point to a door on the side of the house I walk over there and inside its really huge everything is all white and the sink is marble. I find a 2 piece bathing suit thats purple 'good thing I wore my belly button piercing' I thought to myself, I undo my braid. My hair was really wavy so I put it in a messy bun .I used the bathroom and walked back outside and saw everybody was in the water  except Ms.Lola and Esona they was tanning in chairs I go over to a chair and start putting on sunscreen, "ahh Olivia nice of you to join us" Ms.Lola say to me "thank you, for everything" I say to her actually meaning it "anybody thats part of my son life is part of mines to" she say smiling and I smile back.

          I swimmed over to where Justin,Andre, Malik, and James was. They was talking and it kinda seemed really serious.I was getting ready to turn around until somebody came up behind my back and wrapped his arms around my stomach and I knew it was Justin.I was giggling and he started to tickle me and I couldnnt stop laughing.He splashed water in my face, and I splashed it back in his face, He picked me up all the way in the air and I was laughing.Slowly he pull me down back into the water and I wrapp my legs around him and we just stare at each other I the eyes and for that moment I know I was happy. Just as perfect things can get he kissed me more intense and wonderful and like before I felt magic and a hint of syrup.

Hey viewer I hope your enjoying the book so far♥ I know it seem like Olivia and Justin are rushing but hey itss no time frame for love, and there ment to be. Comment any ideas and your opinion and point of views. It will mean so much to me and inspire me to continue writing. comment/ vote please : ) ~OVOXO