Life!

I woke up and my vision was blurry. I was ina room that didnt belong to me, and thats when I remembered the incident. I got out of the bed and walked around the large room and noticed everything was black and red the carpet was black and the walls was red. I looked at the wall and noticed all the pictures of Justin and his friends and family and thats when I realized this must be Justin's room.   

             I walked out his room and noticed different doors down a long hallway, I try finding the nearest bathroom and finally noticed thats impossible so I walked back into Justin room and noticed Justin sitting on the bed "YOU SCARED ME WHERE DID YOU COME FROM??" I say yelling at him "im sorry I didnt mean to but Olivia you need to lay down, you look really exhausted" and he was right I was exhausted, "Where is everybody" "waiting to hear if you okay thats why I came up here" I stare at him "I like you room" I say laughing "thank you" he say blushing. It took me 20 long minutes to finally convince Justin to take me downstairs I love how he was so worried about me .

        We walk into the backyard and noticed nobody have left. "Olivia are you okay sweetheart? want to go to the docterd?" my mom say panicking "Mommy im fine but im still hungry" I say and started laughing, "Justin can you get me some water and cake please?" I say sweetly "yes be right back", "mom can you tell Justin to bring it up to his room, im starting to feel tired" I say lying "certainly sweetheart".

     I was suprised when I actually made my way back to Justin room without getting lost. I felt some type of way, I dont know what is was. I went to his drawer anf pulled out some clothes and took them into his bathroom I just noticed. I pulled off my clothes and stared in the mirror admiring my body, I was bout to take off my bra until I noticed someone eyes on me and they was Justins."wow" he say sounding like a whisper and in a split second we was on the bed kissing and it lead to more and more and we made love. We was staring into each other eyes "I cant believe I lost my virginity" I say tearing up "why are you crying? you didnt like it?" he asked worriedly "I loved it" I say breaking down into full tears, "then why are you crying ?" he asked sounding so sweet,"i didnt want it to end" and thats when he kissed my forehead and we drifted to sleep and this time there was no dreams.

      I walked into the bathroom while Justin was still asleep I took a nice warm shower and slipped into his Basketball shorts and T-shirt. Im a Junior and Justin is a senior it felt weird knowing Next year Justin may go to college and leave me here alone and thats when I started to cry. Justin was still asleep so I went down to the kitchen.

          I havnt ate anything yet accept a apple and 2 pieces of shrimp. I notice it was burgers on a plate on the counter, I grabbed one and nearly ate the whole thing in one bite, "hungry much" I hear a male voice say behind me and turned around and notice it was Justin's brother I just stared at her "so how was it with my brother,is it what the other girls say? or is just sweaty sex to a virgin ?" he say smiling "cat caught your tongue, your not going to make it out here princess leave while you can! Now get the hell out!" he said yelling at me,then out of no where I felt Justin strong arms around me pulling me close to him. "Jaden what the hell is your problem!?" justin say sounding so angry it scared me "You will not talk to her like that!" Justin say even angrier, then he pulled us away and went into the nearest bathroom and he pulled me into a tight hug and let me cry on his shoulder for what seem like forever. " Olivia its okay im sorry about that but tommorw is monday and we go back to school tommorw, so I was wondering if you would let me take you to school", "yes I would love that".

          It was later that night, until me and my mom left. I was still hungry so we went to Mc'Donalds and got me a chicken sandwich and a large fry, I went into my room and ate on my bed. When I finished I got into my bed and just thought about the love me and Justin made today, it was wonderful and it felt like we was just one. It was magical, it was fire we made. I fell asleep happy as ever since I been here.

                                                          ◆ !¡!¡!¡!¡!¡!¡!¡!¡!¡!¡!¡!¡!¡!¡!◆   

           That morning I woke up feeling good knowing Justin would be here to pick me up. I took a long hot shower and put on a long black dress with a silver choker necklace and a denim jacket, I didnt put on to much make-up since I barely needed it. I went downstairs to the kitchen and got a apple and banana and sat at the table and waited for Justin. 2 minutes later I hear tires in the driveway, I ran outside and embraced him 'you feel so wonderful' I thought to him, I know he heared me because he was blushing. Justin was wearing black pants and a white T-shirt witch the bred 11 Jordans. He open my door for me and I got in and then he went around and got in the car also "Goodmorning beautiful" he say and I blushed a little then turned on the radio. Drake new song came on and like always I sung along 'yours, your still the one I adore aint much out there I have feelings for,guess who it is guess who it is guess who it is,yours...' I sung and heared  Justin giggling over the music and I started to smile and he grabbed my hand and linked our fingers

       I never realized how great life was, im a werewolf, I have a sexy boyfriend, and everyday I look different, nothing can be better, or can it?